Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

Analysts have said SU is trying hard to get him on campus for a visit. I'm honestly not sure. But I was just speaking to the notion of Adam W. bringing him up for the Duke game. I haven't heard that is the case. He's bringing Damar Hamlin.
Is Adam trying to get him up here?

If he posts it enough, maybe it’ll come true.

He’s definitely back next year
1. Having fun
2. He said likely
3. How pissed are the SU folks that he said he decides? Maybe they will decide.

1. Having fun
2. He said likely
3. How pissed are the SU folks that he said he decides? Maybe they will decide.
He does decide. JB “says things” all the time, but you don’t say that unless it’s true, the consequences are too great for even someone as stubborn as him to overlook.

Tabling NIL, we need to have a track record of recent lead guards getting second NBA contracts.

Pray that Judah lands in the NBA and does well and that we have the resources to float an NIL to this level of kid.

Happy we’re at least trying hard. At least we’re giving it a shot.

Growing up here, its bizarre to see freaking Alabama fly into Westchester for a top player and Cuse have zero shot. Sad
I wonder how schools like St. John’s, Seton Hall and UCONN feel as they’re even closer to Westchester?

How much will it take to get him here? It should just be part of Syracuse athletics budget if permitted

Guessing we didn't send anyone. Too much uncertainty as to who the HC will be makes it really hard to do this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom