Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

I just don't see SU ever getting a highly ranked player named Boogie.

Just one of my posts on high school stats:

Pretty decent sample size for Boogie Fland...the numbers I have on him the last couple years:
  • 972.8 minutes
  • 101/188 2 pointers (53.7%)
  • 78/227 3 pointers (34.4%)
  • 72/92 free throws (78.3%)
  • 20.9 points/40 minutes on 55.8% TS%
  • 5.8 rebounds/40 minutes
  • 3.6 assists to 2.0 turnovers/40 minutes
  • 3.1 steals/40 minutes
Would probably like to see higher assist numbers from a PG, but the A:T ratio is really impressive, steal numbers are absurd, and the scoring and rebounding numbers are both good as well. Shouldn't be too shocking considering how highly regarded he is, but that's a pretty impressive statistical profile.

That's a great question. I'm honestly not sure. I'll see if I can get more information about that. He may not want to share, though.
A few weeks ago I asked him if he had any sort of collectives for other business owners to contribute to and he said, "unfortunately no." So take that for what it's worth.

Wow... very exciting to see that we are in on some really high profile guys. Weitsman's NIL deals could really put us back on the map in a big way. Love Boogie Fland's potential, and I really like that kid Marcus Adams too. Plus it looks like we're in good with Elijah Moore. I don't post much, but wow, just wow this is exciting stuff. How cool would it be for one last Jim Boehim NCAA Final Four Run... middle finger exit tour for the NCAA's! Let's get us some Boogie!

A few weeks ago I asked him if he had any sort of collectives for other business owners to contribute to and he said, "unfortunately no." So take that for what it's worth.
I look to Adam’s efforts as a high level supplement to the collectives. The collectives focus on establishing a healthy overall environment for NIL program wide. Efforts like Adam’s provides the cherry on top that take a solid program to a championship level. For business owners, the established collectives are registered 501c corps, so contributions will be tax deductible.

For basketball and Olympic sports it is the 315 Foundation-

While they also take football donations Athletes Who Care will be the primary football arm. Their website is still in development.

We really need to land some players of this caliber. Get back to the days of having a couple of top 30 kids.
If we want to compete in the ACC we do. Carolina and Duke are bringing in multiple five star players. If we bring in multiple four star players and keep them three years, we can compete against one and done players based on the extra experience.

If we want to compete in the ACC we do. Carolina and Duke are bringing in multiple five star players. If we bring in multiple four star players and keep them three years, we can compete against one and done players based on the extra experience.

not necessarily because 4 stars are not created equally. You need kids who are legit top 50, not top 150.

Duke had 5 former top 25 high school players on their roster with exactly two more wins than us. Teams that are winning these days tend to have a lot of veteran four star high school players. Not freshmen one and dones.

Last edited:
FYI - This years player of the year wasn’t even ranked top 300 coming out of high school. He looks pretty good at Purdue. The number one player from last year, Lively from Duke has long way to go before he will have an impact at the college level. Top 150 kids are usually pretty good.

FYI - This years player of the year wasn’t even ranked top 300 coming out of high school. He looks pretty good at Purdue. The number one player from last year, Lively from Duke has long way to go before he will have an impact at the college level. Top 150 kids are usually pretty good.

Aidan Mahaney St Mary's combo guard a 4-star prospect who wasn't in the top 100. A freshman who looks like he is going to be very good.

I watched the Gonzaga/St Mary's game last night and he was impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom