Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

4,000 is otherworldly amazing in any context.

My son's team just played an away game against a team that had a senior score his 1,000th career point. It was a HUGE deal, they stopped the game to recognize the moment. Many schools in this area put up banners in their gyms to display the names of their 1000 point scorers. It's typically not a huge banner.

This kid has essentially averaged 1,000 points each year of a normal four year high school career and he's probably only 2/3 of the way through his senior year. I don't care who the competition is the achievement is amazing.

4,000 is otherworldly amazing in any context.

My son's team just played an away game against a team that had a senior score his 1,000th career point. It was a HUGE deal, they stopped the game to recognize the moment. Many schools in this area put up banners in their gyms to display the names of their 1000 point scorers. It's typically not a huge banner.

This kid has essentially averaged 1,000 points each year of a normal four year high school career and he's probably only 2/3 of the way through his senior year. I don't care who the competition is the achievement is amazing.

I'm not sure I scored 4,000 points in my driveway growing up:oops:

GMac is also in GF for Andre Jackson’s game this afternoon.
Just watched Jackson play. Very athletic. Plays on the perimeter but looks to drive when he has the ball. Looked good on 2 FT's but with a stiff motion. Needs to gain at least 20 pounds. Would really thrive on a team that plays uptempo.

Just watched Jackson play. Very athletic. Plays on the perimeter but looks to drive when he has the ball. Looked good on 2 FT's but with a stiff motion. Needs to gain at least 20 pounds. Would really thrive on a team that plays uptempo.
Haven’t had a kid who can excel in transition like this in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom