Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue here is his belief that he will have to compete against the coaches son for PT.

It's an uphill sell.
Perhaps the fact they both got plenty of run together for City Rocks will help a little?

The issue here is his belief that he will have to compete against the coaches son for PT.

It's an uphill sell.

So wouldn’t you tell him Boeheim is playing at forward? I mean how hard is it to communicate that

This kid would get buried at Duke.

I wouldn’t worry about them. He seems like a smart kid.
I think it’s Michigan or Syracuse with Michigan in the lead currently.

We do not want him, he is going to Michigan.

Little confused here. I get the part about him going to Michigan but the part about, "we do not want him" I don't understand. Why did we offer him if we don't want him? Was that offer to please the fan base or something?

And yet he is the only guard we would take in 2019 if he came here... Per your own post in the other thread yesterday. LOL.
Dude reminds of a certain poster that I just can't put my finger on it right now. Maybe someone else can read my mind.

At this point, if we somehow have Goodine/buddy/Quade/Hughes still in 2019... not to mention Jalen or whatever 2019 top 100 guard we may land regardles, i dont really care about landing Girard or Bertram. Complete luxury goods imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom