Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Mom really wants him at Syracuse. Might work to our advantage that Mom and Dad are split.
Mom: Cuse?
Dad: Michigan?
JGIII: I'm guessing he might be leaning towards Duke, but hopefully realizes Cuse is a better choice.

I don't know about the close to home thing. I'm sure they know Huerter's family and have gotten feedback on travel to see a son play out of state. I wonder if PT concerns are going to play here. He plays more minutes at PSU than any of his other schools.

I don't know about the close to home thing. I'm sure they know Huerter's family and have gotten feedback on travel to see a son play out of state. I wonder if PT concerns are going to play here. He plays more minutes at PSU than any of his other schools.
If you play b-ball at PSU, and no one sees you play, do you make any noise.

soo FWIW but I have a buddy who is pretty hooked up in the Duke recruiting world..and JG3 is like MAJOR backup plan for them and he knows it. They have their eyes on like 4-5 other guards before him. He sees the path to the NBA better at Duke than us. If this drags and Duke misses (which they usually don't), than I would be worried but if he truly says he's going to commit somewhere in the summer/fall, we are looking good.

and them attending all these city rocks games and stuff like that...is for Isaiah, not JG3. Buddy said that Duke has prioritized Carey but will take a Stewart commitment.

Just passing along the info

I really don't want to sound negative towards JGIII but I dont think his prospects of getting to the NBA as a 6 foot shooter with questionable athleticism is likely at any school he attends.

I really don't want to sound negative towards JGIII but I dont think his prospects of getting to the NBA as a 6 foot shooter with questionable athleticism is likely at any school he attends.
Exactly. This is the kind of hype that informs poor decisions, just like the idea that he might actually sniff the floor at Duh-K. Hopefully there are voices of reason in his recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom