Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid is good program depth.
He is a 4 year player and he can shoot.
He doesn’t need major minutes till his Junior year and this is a good job by JB.
With Buddy we don’t need to give him a scholarship and this kid can take the extra one.
If Battle goes we will have another one.

We got quotes.

“Coach [Jim] Boeheim called me directly,” Girard said. “I’ve visited multiple times before and will probably visit again. I feel really great about the offer and to have such a storied program that is in state offer me feels amazing.”

This kid is good program depth.
He is a 4 year player and he can shoot.
He doesn’t need major minutes till his Junior year and this is a good job by JB.
With Buddy we don’t need to give him a scholarship and this kid can take the extra one.
If Battle goes we will have another one.

JG3 is class of 2019. Won't be impacted by Battle staying or going.

Would love to have this kid...cant imagine him not having a great college career and he's home grown and should be lighting it up in the dome for us and not someone else playing against us. Just hope we are a major player when it comes down to the end because this kids recruitment is just starting to heat up!

We got quotes.

“Coach [Jim] Boeheim called me directly,” Girard said. “I’ve visited multiple times before and will probably visit again. I feel really great about the offer and to have such a storied program that is in state offer me feels amazing.”

Outstanding.

Now, if the kid opts to go elsewhere, that's his prerogative. But I feel better knowing that we aren't overlooking a quality P5 scorer in our backyard.

Congrats to Joe Girard. He and his family have put in a ton of work. Nice to see a local kid get offered. I think he can be really productive and carve out a nice role at SU. Section II has been putting out a lot of high end players over the last 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom