Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think of it the more Girard reminds me of Greg Paulus. Will be solid as a role player IMO.

Do work, Gerry. Time to close the deal. It is a tough sell though. He would have to battle against Carey, Hughes, Buddy, HW, Brycen in order to win time. All with eligibility left in which he won’t really have starter minutes until he’s a senior. I think that’s the only thing holding him back from coming here, and why he hasn’t made a decision yet. He probably really wants to come here.

Way more time available at BC, and he could be the star player there. Hopefully we can put his mind at ease, and let him know that if he puts in the work that he can earn time. The more you look at the whole picture it shows you how difficult this is going to be. Think in the end that we may lose out on this one, unfortunately. Hope I’m wrong. Would be really nice to pull in a luxury recruit that shoots the ball so well.

Do work, Gerry. Time to close the deal. It is a tough sell though. He would have to battle against Carey, Hughes, Buddy, HW, Brycen in order to win time. All with eligibility left in which he won’t really have starter minutes until he’s a senior. I think that’s the only thing holding him back from coming here, and why he hasn’t made a decision yet. He probably really wants to come here.

Way more time available at BC, and he could be the star player there. Hopefully we can put his mind at ease, and let him know that if he puts in the work that he can earn time. The more you look at the whole picture it shows you how difficult this is going to be. Think in the end that we may lose out on this one, unfortunately. Hope I’m wrong. Would be really nice to pull in a luxury recruit that shoots the ball so well.

You can’t look at it that way anymore these kids leave so early now. Carey could be gone in a year we could lose several guys

You can’t look at it that way anymore these kids leave so early now. Carey could be gone in a year we could lose several guys

Good point. Carey is unlikely to be here 4 years which would free up Girard to step in for more minutes as a Sophomore or Junior. He should be able to get solid minutes for his last two years at the latest. Gotta sell him on this.

I don’t want this kid shooting over our zone. His range is crazy

My guess is he isn’t confident he can win time at the school he wants to go to based on others they have offers out to, so he is waiting to see how the roster develops or the offer that he wants to accept is conditioned on someone else not accepting.

Does Syracuse fit either narrative?
I think that’s about right—he’s waiting to see how our roster shakes out.

Joe Girard III has set a timetable for his college decision.

Girard, a 6-foot-2 shooting guard from Glens Falls High School, will likely announce his college choice within the next two weeks, his father said Friday night.
Coincidence that GMAC was there tonight? And then this news from the Girard's.

Stop right there.
I gotta know right now.
Before we go any further.
Do you love us.
Will you love us forever.
Do you need us.
Will you never leave us.
Will you make us so happy for the rest of our life.

What's it going to be Joe.
Yes or No????

Stop right there.
I gotta know right now.
Do you love us.
Do you need us.
Will you never leave us.

Yes or No????

Don't let your meat loaf. :p

Stop right there.
I gotta know right now.
Do you love us.
Do you need us.
Will you never leave us.

Yes or No????

Let me sleep in it, baby baby let me sleep on it. Let me sleep in it, I’ll give you an answer in the morning.

This thread is going down hill like a bat out of hell.
When I got my driver’s license in the fall of 1987, that was the only cassette tape that I had in my car... must have listened to that album hundreds of times over the next few months as my brother and I drove back and forth to high school, hoops practice, etc. I, for one, am choosing to view this fusion of Meat Loaf and JG3 as a very positive development.

When I got my driver’s license in the fall of 1987, that was the only cassette tape that I had in my car... must have listened to that album hundreds of times over the next few months as my brother and I drove back and forth to high school, hoops practice, etc. I, for one, am choosing to view this fusion of Meat Loaf and JG3 as a very positive development.
In HS, "Boston" wore out my under-dash-after-factory 8-track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom