Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local sports radio guys (Wyland [PSU alum]) and Onorato) have each said they have a source - Wyland has Girard to PSU; Onorato has Girard to BC. They have been saying this for awhile. It's funny because they work in the same newsroom.

If we get this guy would he be a difference maker?
If the coaches didn't think so, they wouldn't be trying to bring him in. What we think doesn't matter.

I'll be real happy if he decides cuse on Sunday but for some reason I think hes going with something different. Hope I'm wrong!
Agree with you. Joe's motto has consistently been "be different." I am predicting Penn State. If we land him, AWESOME. If we don't we absolutely have to land Quincy AND either Akok or Wahab.

Him going elsewhere feels like a girlfriend cheating on you.
There will definitely be a large group of disappointed fans...just gotta remember it's his life and hes doing what's best for him...still stings when u have a local talent like him and we are so close to landing him and then chooses something else...hope we all have a orange Sunday!

Him going elsewhere feels like a girlfriend cheating on you.
esp if he goes to ped state. that would be a ridiculous snub of his home state (not to mention the values problem they have there).

My gut tells me if it was SU he would have committed already, but Jake feels good so I’ll keep the faith. “No pressure Jake”

Maybe he has? [insert shoulder shrug emoji here]

These kids also like to have their moment in the spotlight--hence, why he called the press conference. But they don't always keep the coaching staff in the dark until announcing. Some do, but some let the coaches know.

Is it just me or does it seem like when SU wins a recruiting battle we just hear about the commitment on twitter at some point? When there is a big build up to an announcement it seems we don't get em.

Is it just me or does it seem like when SU wins a recruiting battle we just hear about the commitment on twitter at some point? When there is a big build up to an announcement it seems we don't get em.

Jake said he feels good about our chances on Sunday, when that happens the outcome is usually positive. Not sure why people are suddenly concerned.

SU makes the most sense to me. As an upstate NY legend, who chose finishing his HS career at his home town, you go to the big home school. You pay your dues to quarterback the nationally ranked team. That's the kid that I want.

If he chooses a Penn State or BC for playing time, he's not the kid I thought he was.

Jake said he feels good about our chances on Sunday, when that happens the outcome is usually positive. Not sure why people are suddenly concerned.
He’s been wrong before , where you been? And he’s been right a bunch of times.

I’ll stick with my thoughts from a while back. I think it’ll be BC.

Most all of his recent likes on Twitter have a Syracuse mention. I'm not sure if that means anything, but I doubt he'd be liking all Syracuse related topics and not liking his school of choice...which he has not if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom