Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really love to add Girard and Guerrier this week.
And to the two add a five star center and this class will draw in some major talent in 2020 and 2021 as we become even more entrenched in the top 10. This season will tell a lot. It’s time to be counted and verified.

Chambers is very much on the hot seat for PSU, imo. Another subpar season and JG3 might not know who his coach will be next year

Where did you even come up with this, it's not based on reality in any way? They are coming off of the best season they've had in about a decade and just extended him through 2022.

I would think the same but Huerter went Big 10 as well. Northwestern has a kid from the City Rocks from Kingston and the Buie kid signed with Northwestern for next season as well.
Northwestern = Chicago and superior education.

Where did you even come up with this, it's not based on reality in any way? They are coming off of the best season they've had in about a decade and just extended him through 2022.

and they just signed a 4 star SF out of Philly. Program isn't us and its only the NIT but they won 26 games last year, finished 500 in their league, swept Ohio State and made the B10 tourney semi-finals.

JG3 making his decision Sunday, October 14th at 7:00 p.m.
1539118860552.gif

Girard retweeted this.
Haha, kinda don’t like that. In my crazy, way too invested in this state, I feel that increases the chances that he throws a curveball. After keeping this so secretive for so long, he’s gonna put that out there 4 days before??? I know, I sound like a crazy person!

How much would it sting if after a tweet like that he picked Duke? I can't imagine it...

Haha, kinda don’t like that. In my crazy, way too invested in this state, I feel that increases the chances that he throws a curveball. After keeping this so secretive for so long, he’s gonna put that out there 4 days before??? I know, I sound like a crazy person!
Honestly I stumbled upon it looking for something football related. If it makes you feel better I looked at his twitter page and he was retweeting other tweets that said he was announcing Sunday.

There's two ways to look at it. [1] Either the chatter is real, or [2] nobody knows.

Either way, we'll find out Sunday.

Within a very short time we'll learn about the fate of JG3 AND Quincy. This board will either be totally pumped or totally deflated. Here's hoping it's a welcome aboard party!!! Let's get this party started right, Joe!!!

Within a very short time we'll learn about the fate of JG3 AND Quincy. This board will either be totally pumped or totally deflated. Here's hoping it's a welcome aboard party!!! Let's get this party started right, Joe!!!

I’m trying to temper my enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors