Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penn State is a Bermuda Triangle of college basketball. Go to PSU for hoops, nobody will ever hear your name again, except the home crowd at Iowa on Senior Night. Go to SU, you'll be in the spotlight for years.
The Minnesota Timberwolves of NCAAB.

Here’s a sign, was just in the shower and while getting out I envisioned joe in a Syracuse jersey and i had orange boxers and a blue Wifebeater i had ready to put on.
A little creepy, but not judging.

Joe is a solid character guy who is loyal to his family, friends, and hometown. He had other high school/prep options and he stayed.

He’s not a glory hore. He a serious competitor afflicted we the need to win at whatever he does. He’s not in it for the media. He does it to satisfy his own thirst to win and especially not fail.

Think about it:
Probably Cuse fan growing up.
Played with guys on team.
Knows the Boeheims
We are stacked for legitimate Championship run.
Familiar with Dome
30,000 fans.
Close to home.
Loyal guy by nature.
Stewart?

I love our chances!
Phase 1: Girard
Phase 2: Stewart
Phase 3: ??????
Phase 4: Profit!

Here’s a sign, was just in the shower and while getting out I envisioned joe in a Syracuse jersey and i had orange boxers and a blue Wifebeater i had ready to put on.
A blue wifebeater?

Bro

I heard he was recently seen in a Syracuse sweatshirt outside his house. That was sometime last week. Not sure what that means...probably nothing

Me
I heard he was recently seen in a Syracuse sweatshirt outside his house. That was sometime last week. Not sure what that means...probably nothing

Means nothing...he has worn stuff from pretty much his final six all year.

I wonder if Gerry or any of our coaches are going to attend the event? I seem to remember the football coaches getting burned by Mr. Vick in a similar situation years back.

I wonder if Gerry or any of our coaches are going to attend the event? I seem to remember the football coaches getting burned by Mr. Vick in a similar situation years back.
I'm thinking some of these kids let all of the coaches know ahead of time. Not all but some. Its the decent thing to do.

I’d say just because mike being there is a good sign
I'd like to think that but regardless hes going to get the media coverage because of him being somewhat local and cuse being in the final 6...but syracuse media has been great about covering joe the past few months so hopefully he has felt the love and what it means to the community to land someone so close to home!

He is that guy making game winning shots buzzer. Gotta have him. Will have him!

Would the fact we have Buddy play into his mind if he wants to be the clutch shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom