Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 186 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anywhere I can find his 3-point shooting percentage (field goals attempted, field goals made) for all his games this year and perhaps last year too?

42%

Thanks. I was looking for each game's stats but this works too.

I don't think he shot it that well in the playoffs but 42% for the season is excellent especially considering he was the focal point of the other team's defense.

I don't think he shot it that well in the playoffs but 42% for the season is excellent especially considering he was the focal point of the other team's defense.

Hey, so i kind of fudge that number. My apologies. Here are the most comprehensice stats i could find.

Joseph Girard III's High School Basketball Stats

Let me see if i can answer your question more precisely.

688 3-pointers is a lot for a high school career, not too far away from the 755 2-pointers he had. One thing that's undeniable, he's a great free throw shooter - 88% for the career.

I was very skeptical of him when he picked Cuse (thought it was better to hold the ship and go after Symir Torrence) but after what he did in football/basketball this season i'm totally in. Guy has the special will to win. The program needs that.

Teams were playing triangle and 2 on him in the playoffs. He’ll get more open looks next year than he’s had in forever

Teams were playing triangle and 2 on him in the playoffs. He’ll get more open looks next year than he’s had in forever

Judging by the 2018 Nike EYBL stats I would guess that he was not getting the open looks he got at the HS level. I doubt he was doubled at that level. He shot .37% from 3 on 109 attempts,

Having said that, I do think one of his big time strengths is creating space to get his shot off.

Judging by the 2018 Nike EYBL stats I would guess that he was not getting the open looks he got at the HS level. I doubt he was doubled at that level. He shot .37% from 3 on 109 attempts,

Having said that, I do think one of his big time strengths is creating space to get his shot off.
He also has very deep range. I thought Guy had range, but Girard can probably go 5-7 feet farther out. He also has a better handle than Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom