Class of 2020 - CG Quentin Hodge (SC) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CG Quentin Hodge (SC)

If you showed me this tape and told me he was a 4 star I wouldn't bat an eye. He is good

If you showed me this tape and told me he was a 4 star I wouldn't bat an eye. He is good
He'll be in the portal next year...we can get him then

Lol USC Upstate, glad the people on this board aren't doing our recruiting.
that's where mike jones ended up, isn't it? or at least his first stop after syracuse?

Lol USC Upstate, glad the people on this board aren't doing our recruiting.
Kid can play, but he wanted to stay home. He would have been a 4th guard or redshirt at SU anyway. Not a world beater.

Kid can play, but he wanted to stay home. He would have been a 4th guard or redshirt at SU anyway. Not a world beater.
I'm hoping we have our 4th guard for this season. Time will tell

I'm hoping we have our 4th guard for this season. Time will tell

In my delusional world, I'm hoping we have our four guards for next season because Hughes shocks the world and returns to school because of NBA uncertainty. Griffin then has to move to guard and we have 4 guards. Buddy and Joe don't have to play 36 minutes and Kedary pays off later. But I HIGHLY doubt that's what Cusesky is hinting.

For all the GPA nerds it could be he is taking AP and honors classes which grade from a 5.0 curve

In my delusional world, I'm hoping we have our four guards for next season because Hughes shocks the world and returns to school because of NBA uncertainty. Griffin then has to move to guard and we have 4 guards. Buddy and Joe don't have to play 36 minutes and Kedary pays off later. But I HIGHLY doubt that's what Cusesky is hinting.
Eli is gone I'm pretty sure of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom