Chad Ford is reporting that Russ Smith is staying in the draft and also says | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford is reporting that Russ Smith is staying in the draft and also says

Deano

All American
Dieng is to. This is the first I've heard where Dieng had actually declared. I was pretty sure he was gone anyway. The other part of his tweet said Chane B. is staying in school, what was he even thinking.

https://twitter.com/chadfordinsider

they'll still be loaded, but 'ville will be losing alot with Dieng, Smith and Siva

they'll still be loaded, but 'ville will be losing alot with Dieng, Smith and Siva
I wouldn't say loaded. Dieng was the difference and the guards. With Ware in doubt, I'm not sure. This is a good year to be in the high school league.

I wouldn't say loaded. Dieng was the difference and the guards. With Ware in doubt, I'm not sure. This is a good year to be in the high school league.
I don't know man- Behanan, Blackshear, Hancock, Harrell plus a couple stud recruits is pretty loaded to me

I'm guess they are getting, at worst, a two seed next year.

I'm guess they are getting, at worst, a two seed next year.

a 2 seed at worst?!

I think you are underestimating how important all 3 of those guys were to that team.

a 2 seed at worst?!

I think you are underestimating how important all 3 of those guys were to that team.

HOF coach, talent still there and a lot of talent coming in.

Plus, I think a lot of the other top teams are overrated.

a 2 seed at worst?!

sure and look at the "conference" they'll be playing in

This would be a setback, but Pitino has proven he develops players as well as anyone, and the two guards he has coming in may be better than Siva/Smith. For all the crap Smith gets for his decision making, it's amazing that he's a 2 star kid and wound up at the Ville.

Louisville reloads just like us...both will be no worse than Sweet 16 teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom