Chambers done at PSU | Syracusefan.com

Chambers done at PSU

Interesting.

Something is going to come out in the next few days/weeks. Coaches don't resign when practice has just started without a good reason (or a good push).

Has to be...

Interesting.

Something is going to come out in the next few days/weeks. Coaches don't resign when practice has just started without a good reason (or a good push).
I forgot this happened. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s anything more coming out because I would not have guessed that alone would be enough for him to leave.

I forgot this happened. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s anything more coming out because I would not have guessed that alone would be enough for him to leave.
Wow. I must have missed (or forgotten) that.

Very strange psu had one of their best teams ever last year.

Weird timing, makes you wonder
Probably related to those accusations made by a former player about Chambers’ insensitive and racist remarks. I was wondering why that hadn’t gotten more traction. Also, the guy is a known hothead, but not sure he’s on the Gregg Marshall level.

Compared to the atrocities committed under the watch of Paterno, Sandusky, etc., this is nothing.

still horrible on its own, though

If he had only raped boys in the showers, he would have been fine - good to see blacks making progress at PedSt.

Compared to the atrocities committed under the watch of Paterno, Sandusky, etc., this is nothing.

still horrible on its own, though
Well, at PSU, P e d o p h I l I a is okay, as long as you are winning FB games. In fact, they will lie about it, cover it up, and continue to give access to FB facilities to the offenders. But for other sports, being a A-hole person as a coach, you gotta go.

Last edited:
Well, at PSU, P e d o p h I l I ais okay, as long as you are winning FB games. In fact, they will lie about it, cover it up, and continue to give access to FB facilities to the offenders. But for other sports, being a A-hole person as a coach, you gotta go.
Agree ... it's not like they've suddenly grown a conscience and care about their players. They just want to tamp down the negative publicity temporarily.

Is there a university out there with less of a value system than PSU? They don’t blink at the absolute worst treatment of people in their program

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom