Charles Davis Tweeting... | Syracusefan.com

Charles Davis Tweeting...

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
Sounds like he has been active in trying to get past his academic hurdles..

"Unless something drastically happens frum now until this weekend wth the#ncaa ill be living the #collegelife #d1 Send yall a pic of my lockr"

Good for him. Regardless of how weird this recruitment has been, it's good to see a kid like that work hard enough to earn the scholarship. Says good things about his character.

So the guess is his offer is contingent on a) passing ncaa hurdle and b) Laray Smith going somewhere else?

So the guess is his offer is contingent on a) passing ncaa hurdle and b) Laray Smith going somewhere else?
Not sure b comes into play. Davis sounds like he will be here for this season which puts one class between them. Also, Smith can split out and play receiver as well as rb. Definitely space for both imo.

Does this mean he's coming to SU this fall, or...?

If he's waiting on the NCAA, he might have an answer by October.

Sounds like Syracuse from his latest tweet.

He's moved on to recruiting Cameron Stapleton to 'Cuse, as well. Seems that he still has every intention to come here.

He's moved on to recruiting Cameron Stapleton to 'Cuse, as well. Seems that he still has every intention to come here.

Works for me--the more elusive playmakers we can assemble, the better--regardless of position.

From what i remember being told. He had some family issues. Living arrangements (I assume) This caused some academic issues.

Can he get Daniels to reconsider his commitment?

Hoping the best for this kid.. SU or not..

"Packing up all my things so when i get my ruling im outtie #5gs told me latest would be Aug.1st but tthats next week so pack anyway"

With the whole idea in Ogundeko's head about looking at Clemson maybe Daniel should stay committed there so we have a better chance.

With the whole idea in Ogundeko's head about looking at Clemson maybe Daniel should stay committed there so we have a better chance.
can you confirm on Davis?

can you confirm on Davis?
No idea about him. Would actually prefer he didn't, we have too many RBs right now IMO.

J. Smith, PTG, AAM, Broyld (possibly), Edwards (commit), Smith (possible commit).

Would much rather have Laray if we had to choose between the two.

No idea about him. Would actually prefer he didn't, we have too many RBs right now IMO.

J. Smith, PTG, AAM, Broyld (possibly), Edwards (commit), Smith (possible commit).

agree on smith

they both are very fast and i think davis plays in a much tougher league

If he's waiting on the NCAA, he might have an answer by October.

Yeah, it took them no time to decide the PSU punishment - which is great but trying to figure out whether a "68" or a "69" qualifies you to play football; that's going to take a little time to analyze.

Don't forget George Morris as well...