Charles Davis Tweeting... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Charles Davis Tweeting...

my son, near the top of his class, only 8th grader at Bville to get a 100 on any regents last year, is a terrible speller.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Is he 6'5", 240? Or can he run a 4.3 40? I honestly don't really care. That's what spell check is for, right? It just bothers me that it's considered pretty cool to intentionally misspell words. It's weird, but, like I said, I don't actually care. If I'm being completely honest, I don't really even care if these guys are cheating in all their classes as long as they're not getting caught. Stay eligible and score touchdowns or make tackles or sack the qb.

In the continuing saga of Charles Davis...

Charles Davis @Mrdavis25
@Marvo_daMartian for school?an We can chiill, and It looks like Syracuse if not There putting me at Milford or Blinn College were camN playd

In the continuing saga of Charles Davis...

Charles Davis @Mrdavis25
@Marvo_daMartian for school?an We can chiill, and It looks like Syracuse if not There putting me at Milford or Blinn College were camN playd

If he ends up at Blinn CC then we can turn the page.

If he ends up at Blinn CC then we can turn the page.
You think we couldn't keep him committed to Cuse playing down near College Station? or something else?

just makes it harder when they go the juco route. SU might lose interest at some point within the 2 years.

You think we couldn't keep him committed to Cuse playing down near College Station? or something else?

Honestly I don't think we'd be interested in bringing him in three years from now. 5-9 scat backs are probably the easiest positions to fill - and one with only two years to play is probably not going to happen

Honestly I don't think we'd be interested in bringing him in three years from now. 5-9 scat backs are probably the easiest positions to fill - and one with only two years to play is probably not going to happen
I'd think that would depend on his play while he was there - if he's tearing it up at a school like that, then they try to keep him comitted and bring him in - if he's just so-so at the CC level, then you may be right

but with his penchant for trying to get other kids to play at SU - maybe he comes back in three years with a couple of positions of need in tow :noidea:

he's going to iowa western

Are u sure? He tweeted something the other night about mississippi JC, but who knows what he was referring to.

Charles Davis @Mrdavis25
All im going to say is i hope Yall dont have east Mississippi Juco on yall Schedule Goodnight and Goodbye

Are u sure? He tweeted something the other night about mississippi JC, but who knows what he was referring to.

Charles Davis @Mrdavis25
All im going to say is i hope Yall dont have east Mississippi Juco on yall Schedule Goodnight and Goodbye
That is unfortunate. Seems like a really enthusiatic, positive kid with a lot to offer. I wish him much success in JUCO land.

6 month old thread bump? Why not...

Anyway, noticed today that Davis is retweeting Coach Mcdonald's tweets. I wonder if we're still in contact with him? No clue how else he would know Mcdonald. He is at Iowa Western (juco). Redshirted the 2012 Season will be playing next year and have 3 to play in college at a D1.