Chase Scanlan suspended indefinitely | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Chase Scanlan suspended indefinitely

And anyone who is saying there is not solid evidence for something may also be way over their skis.

This will play out regardless of whether or not posters here like it. In its own time frame, whether we like it or not.
I never said there was or was not, however it seems to me if he was reinstated, how solid could anything have been, or whatever was shown to be inaccurate. One other possibility, which I hope is not the case, incompetence.

I never said there was or was not, however it seems to me if he was reinstated, how solid could anything have been, or whatever was shown to be inaccurate. One other possibility, which I hope is not the case, incompetence.
think this falls under the old innocent until proven guilty category and right to due process, but I think the teams actions yesterday provided some writing on the wall as to validity the claims

Feed to press conference is live. They don't have the Sports Information person leading this, it looks like they brought in someone else and I don't know if they are from the athletics program.

Feed to press conference is live. They don't have the Sports Information person leading this, it looks like they brought in someone else and I don't know if they are from the athletics program.

That's Sue Edson. Executive Senior Associate AD/Communications.

Long time follower, first time poster...extremely disappointed in the reinstatement and glad the team chose to stand on the right side of history. any speculation on what to expect from desk presser?
I am hoping/expecting that at the very least Scanlan is immediately dismissed from the team. Not just re-suspended for the season or something like that. On top of that I am expecting a lot of vague responses to other questions on the reinstatement timeline and who did what, but that will not necessarily concern me too much if he at least comes through with the dismissal now.

The one dude finally let him off the hook and served him up a PLL meatball question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom