Chase Scanlan suspended indefinitely | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Chase Scanlan suspended indefinitely

I dont disagree but my comment was about the situation as a whole. Without having the full picture I can't back anyone 100% but if the team feels that strongly I certainly will go with them.
That's fair I get it.

The program is not in a particularly good place no matter what IMO, and this has the potential to be a tipping point that takes us from flailing to complete disaster.

The allegations that I’m reading about on Twitter are bad, and, IF true, then he shouldn’t be allowed back this year. IF true, then good for the players for taking a stand, but why should they have to? And I thought Jordan Evans tarnished the #22 legacy... that incredible legacy may now be done... (unless maybe Hiltz takes over the number?)

The allegations that I’m reading about on Twitter are bad, and, IF true, then he shouldn’t be allowed back this year. IF true, then good for the players for taking a stand, but why should they have to? And I thought Jordan Evans tarnished the #22 legacy... that incredible legacy may now be done... (unless maybe Hiltz takes over the number?)
Care to point me towards those allegations?

Or if just earlier just send me a PM?

Saw some stuff on the College lacrosse discussion page, and that this is known all across campus for the most part, and people have mentioned what happened, don’t know if true but have some questions regarding when.

The allegations that I’m reading about on Twitter are bad, and, IF true, then he shouldn’t be allowed back this year. IF true, then good for the players for taking a stand, but why should they have to? And I thought Jordan Evans tarnished the #22 legacy... that incredible legacy may now be done... (unless maybe Hiltz takes over the number
Or Joey spallina next year?

If you have had any contact with athletic teams/organizations as young as junior high, members develop ties. If a teammate sustains an injury or loses a family member, everyone feels it. The older the player, the deeper the bond. Players/members support each other.
Something has happened here to rupture those bonds. At the college level, who is going to know what happened more than 40 teammates?

Last edited:
I don’t understand the secrecy. If you’re seeing stuff on Twitter, especially from people who would be in the know, like the sister, then just spill it, this a message board.
Agree completely. I've tried to find it but nothing.

This Brian Harrison scrub is the King of Cringe. His tweets show up on my timeline from time to time, and there's never really anything of substance - just criticizing those who question JB or any of the SU sports programs.
Except his tweet is just calling the situation exactly what it is: people don't know or, like here, are afraid to say what they know. Which all just turns into wild speculation.

Don't really understand how that conforms to the rest of your comment about him. I follow him on twitter and I went back about 150 tweets and 90% of it is retweets of news articles and reactions to lax results.

If you want to classify somebody as King of Cringe, look for the people that have negative crap to say when a player enters the draft.

Speaking from campus here, it’s a well-known story from a whole lot of people on campus now, at least anyone who’s interested
I'm not on campus or twitter. Could someone PM me with the allegation against him?

I'm not on campus or twitter. Could someone PM me with the allegation against him?

There's a story on the players prepared to walk on on the Reddit r/lacrosse page. It's there.

Domestic abuse allegations on twitter.

Not sure why everyone is so afraid to post it.
Here’s the situation, the school, the ad, and the coach have to follow administrative procedure, the individual is entitled to some due process

for the team it’s a situation of what they know vs what’s been proven, and this feels like what is alleged isn’t a stretch to believe.

Last edited:
Pretty much sums up where were are and where the team is heading. Not what you want to see if your an SU fan pretty much all around.
Seeing as it is one of our starters most likely leaving for good, you ain't wrong, but the positive is that the players themselves appear to have taken a strong unified action that shows some level of team unity and guts. Quite possible the rest of the team itself comes away from this looking respectable and in the right. In the end it could look less like the team as a whole has a toxic culture and more like they are standing up to a single toxic player. Then if Seebold continues doing his thing at attack...the sky may not be falling (cue news update that shows the sky is indeed falling).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom