Chase Young allegedly took money from agent | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chase Young allegedly took money from agent

so is borrowing money from someone that you already knew really an illegal thing? i mean he could in theory have gone to a bank and done the same thing, as long as he paid it back. now if he was borrowing 10K and paid back $500 of the air fare it would be different..

would it be different if he announced it up front to the school before it happened?

so is borrowing money from someone that you already knew really an illegal thing? i mean he could in theory have gone to a bank and done the same thing, as long as he paid it back. now if he was borrowing 10K and paid back $500 of the air fare it would be different..

would it be different if he announced it up front to the school before it happened?
The statement is basically Young/Ohio State assuming everyone is stupid but the NCAA and all the NCAA demands is plausible excuse to okay it.
Everyone else know the “family friend” is an agent paying Young an advance to be his agent when he leaves for the NFL.

According to ESPN/Herby, OSU is expecting a 4 game ban which would be the rest of the regular season. Of course they and their army of lawyers will appeal it and the NCAA wimps will conveniently reduce it to 2 games so he makes it back for, what do you know, the Penn State and Michigan games

and of course Syracuse got punished for one of the Gait's for not even borrowing money from a coach's wife, she just co-signed a loan b/c of the banks requirement of him due to being a Canadian citizen.

This is a myth that needs to be shot down. If your family friend is established and verified, you can take aid. Rumor is that he's been solicited by agents in the DMV area since he signed his NLI. He met this guy before he left for Columbus.

Ohio State is doing damage control because a runner for an agent gave him the 5K and they found out after the fact. Young's story makes no sense. Why would you take a "loan" for your girlfriend's plane ticket? Have the runner pay for her flight so that the road never leads back to your involvement.

There is your precedent ... Gurley had conditional reinstatement based on paying the money back, I'm sure OSU leveraged the hell out of this.

Loan was for opening a medical marijuana shop and all OSU students were eligible to apply for a loan so outside the NCAA's wheelhouse. Move along, nothing to see here.

Such garbage.
Like this is surprising to anyone. It's ridiculous how they respond so fast when it comes to schools like OSU, but take months to respond to appeals related to our players.

I despise college sports. I've said it. I support Syracuse as my alma mater, and I love the vibe of being on campus for events, but I won't watch a single event that doesnt involve SU. Its a quagmire of hypocrisy and I am so over it. The dude is suspended for 2 games, and can return just in time to play PSU and Michigan.

Its all such a disgustingly rigged system and I am sick of it.

Loan was for opening a medical marijuana shop and all OSU students were eligible to apply for a loan so outside the NCAA's wheelhouse. Move along, nothing to see here.
Thought it was a tattoo parlor/pawn shop.

Such garbage.
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom