Chat last night | Syracusefan.com

Chat last night

Rocco

Watching you.
I usually don't fully take part in chats, but last night was fun as hell. Lots of good stuff being tossed around.

I said goodnight at 9 and again at 9:45, but didn't leave the room until 10:30. My wife was impressed. ;)

Thanks to all who were on there.

When a chat clicks (as it did last night), they can really be fun. Some of us were there well past midnight -- solving all the problems of both SU... and the world!

When a chat clicks (as it did last night), they can really be fun. Some of us were there well past midnight -- solving all the problems of both SU... and the world!

You lost the bet.

Man, I knew I should have signed in last night!

I usually don't fully take part in chats, but last night was fun as hell. Lots of good stuff being tossed around.

I said goodnight at 9 and again at 9:45, but didn't leave the room until 10:30. My wife was impressed. ;)

Thanks to all who were on there.

Most women are impressed with 3 in an evening.

I was a good time - slept through half of work this morning because I was up too late.

Any interesting tidbits that can be shared on the forum? I was unable to make it.

Any interesting tidbits that can be shared on the forum? I was unable to make it.
Yes. All the guys there were more interested in McCarron's girl friend than they were in the game. Actually, no one was much interested in the game after about 10 minutes. We talked about everything else.

Yes. All the guys there were more interested in McCarron's girl friend than they were in the game. Actually, no one was much interested in the game after about 10 minutes. We talked about everything else.

There was a game last night?

Was Brent Musburger in last night's chat?

Part of what made it work last night was that there was no SU game involved. Games tend to bring out the worst in a number of posters.

chip was interested in mccarron's girlfriend's boyfriend.

I learned that Mark brakes for Pre-ops.

we reconfirmed CTO's preference for Pinot Noir.

That girl went from 2,000 Twitter followers before the game - to close to 200,000 stalk--I mean, followers as of this morning. Might break half a million by the end of the week.

The only reason to watch last night's game was to see if Musberger would say something offensive enough about her to kill his career.

That girl went from 2,000 Twitter followers before the game - to close to 200,000 stalk--I mean, followers as of this morning. Might break half a million by the end of the week.

The only reason to watch last night's game was to see if Musberger would say something offensive enough about her to kill his career.[/quote]

If he did...he wouldn't remember...

The only reason to watch last night's game was to see if Musberger would say something offensive enough about her to kill his career.

It's funny how age kills the internal censor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom