Cheap Cuse Tickets for Your Bandwagon Friends | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cheap Cuse Tickets for Your Bandwagon Friends

Yesterday you could buy 4 tickets through the Cuse.com/Faith link in Row M and today they are available in Row P which is a great sign that the third level end zone may be full by Saturday night.

Sellling up to R level on one side now.. move up 2 rows just today.

Just bought 3 in Row Q. Crowd might surprise here... many long time supporters have been paying attention and pining for the team to finally break through.

Making the 4 1/2 hour trek to take my 6 year old to his first game which may be bold for a 7pm kickoff but hes been asking and this squad deserves it. Add to it my lovely Mrs throws a last second audible and bags work to join in as well!

Don't think we'll be the only ones in the dome for the first time this season either.

An uptick in folks looking for tickets. The University is thinking 40k is very possible this Saturday. Let's prove them wrong and get to 44k.

Two links for fans

This game only go to: www.cuse.com/faith their is a promo code.

Tickets are $10

Also if you know someone that is Military or retired military they can buy at:

www.cuse.com/military

NCSt game is $10
Louisville game is free for first two tickets.

Mark-

I reserved two for the L’ville game through the above military link. Do you have a rough idea where the seating might be?

Mark-

I reserved two for the L’ville game through the above military link. Do you have a rough idea where the seating might be?
Last game...mine were high up in 320...but they can be random. They'll be dropped into your mycuse account approximately 48 hours prior to kickoff

Reactions: FAL
So it looks like they sold most of the upper 5 rows in 309 for this link now but still a bunch of tickets below it are free

Agree to disagree J. For this game, you sell AS MANY $10 as you can in the upper bowl. And if some random guy from Cato gets pissed that he bought full price a month ago, give him my number. I'll buy him and his family nachos. Double cheese of course. These people I see with half salsa are mentally unstable. But i digress. Its called a sale, they happen. It "makes sense" to sell as many $10 tickets as possible.

LOL some random dude from Cato.

The Faith & Family promo code is now invalid so they must have sold out of the allotment.

Good news is they sold them to Row S in Section 309 and were initially limited to Sections 108 & 109.

Time to open another section then and sell a few hundred more

The Cuse.com/Faith link and promo code is back online. Currently selling in Section 308 / Row K.

Good news since that means they sold out the allotted seats in Section 309.

If for any reason you need your tickets will call...Retro called the lady mentioned above and got tickets set up for will call.

Veterans and members of the armed services can get $10 tickets tomorrow by showing your Military ID at the box office.

Saw this on the twitterverse.