Check out this quote from TOS | Syracusefan.com

Check out this quote from TOS

Dcuse

All Conference
"Football has been mediocre for awhile at SU. Groobers bled the life out of the program. Doug Marrone leaving was a gut punch. Against the only two legitimate teams it has played this season, Syracuse was outscored 71-44. I totally understand Orange Nation’s hesitance to completely embrace SU football. I didn’t make it a priority to make it to this game, either.
But the great ACC experiment has its first test with the #3 team in the country. And Daryl Gross is calling everyone in his two iPhone contact lists to buy four seats. While SU has told us everything has changed, if there are swaths of empty seats Saturday, it means the ACC doesn’t change everything."

This from a guy that runs a website for Syracuse sports. He said that there are HOARDS of tickets yet unsold.

That website is f***** useless. Seriously, that moron actually tries to make money running an SU blog but can't be bothered for the biggest game in the Dome in over a decade? What a f****** idiot.

who is TOS. I guess he saw it as insignificant that we changed QBs after those first two losses. Also the way he worded it was to make SU sound as bad as possible. He didnt say we lost one close game and one blow out he tried to make it sound like we got buried twice. Its spin.

Last edited:
These are the same people who like to start arguments with recruits' parents.

File it away under "worthless drivel".

I'm always confused if we're talking about the "Riv" site or the "Sco" site when we say TOS? They were both TOS.

"Football has been mediocre for awhile at SU. Groobers bled the life out of the program. Doug Marrone leaving was a gut punch. Against the only two legitimate teams it has played this season, Syracuse was outscored 71-44. I totally understand Orange Nation’s hesitance to completely embrace SU football. I didn’t make it a priority to make it to this game, either.
But the great ACC experiment has its first test with the #3 team in the country. And Daryl Gross is calling everyone in his two iPhone contact lists to buy four seats. While SU has told us everything has changed, if there are swaths of empty seats Saturday, it means the ACC doesn’t change everything."

This from a guy that runs a website for Syracuse sports. He said that there are HOARDS of tickets yet unsold.

I would like to see the HOARDS. We will have at least 45k in there no doubt in my mind.

I'm always confused if we're talking about the "Riv" site or the "Sco" site when we say TOS? They were both TOS.

Neither in this case. It's the Fizz where we've never had a forum. He's an alum, covers SU and is 4 hours away, and he's not going. Yet attendance is just a local fan issue. Hey, but he is sending a staffer. Most his staff are SU students. Is think he'd go himself as an SU fan and alumni. Wonder how many Red Sox games he made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That website is f***** useless. Seriously, that moron actually tries to make money running an SU blog but can't be bothered for the biggest game in the Dome in over a decade? What a f****** idiot.
so to be clear, we're talking about D.A.?

Syracuse is 8-3 in the past 11 games, including a bowl victory. They have won 6 consecutive home games. Thats reality maybe he needs to see things clearly.

Why run a blog about Syracuse and not go to the biggest game in a long time? That completely discredits his blog. Why would anyone, fan or other media, pay any attention to him?

If there are few empty seats on Saturday then what does that mean? What does any of that commentary mean?

Why run a blog about Syracuse and not go to the biggest game in a long time? That completely discredits his blog. Why would anyone, fan or other media, pay any attention to him?

Media people aren't the sharpest tools in the shed...in general if you scream load enough long enough, you can get some journalist to pay attention and buy whatever crap you're selling.