Cheer loudly on my behalf | Syracusefan.com

Cheer loudly on my behalf

stuckinbig11

All American
against Pitt on Saturday. My younger son is visiting on his way back to Michigan from Florida. I took him to an SU lacrosse game when he was a kid, and he loved it. Growing up in Michigan, he played lacrosse and was all-state for two years (realize that lacrosse is not that great in Michigan). He later coached his high school JV team for two years and lost only one game. He will finally have a chance to see good lacrosse when SU plays tomorrow, so we are driving to Syracuse for the game. I will dvr the bball game but feel guilty about missing it. Go Orange.

against Pitt on Saturday. My younger son is visiting on his way back to Michigan from Florida. I took him to an SU lacrosse game when he was a kid, and he loved it. Growing up in Michigan, he played lacrosse and was all-state for two years (realize that lacrosse is not that great in Michigan). He later coached his high school JV team for two years and lost only one game. He will finally have a chance to see good lacrosse when SU plays tomorrow, so we are driving to Syracuse for the game. I will dvr the bball game but feel guilty about missing it. Go Orange.

No reason to feel guilty. At least you're supporting an Orange team! Not like you're missing it to go to the opera or something. Have fun with your son.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom