Cherry Bomb

Heard he looked good... Good enough to earn a scholly?

Mods:
Meant for football board... Feel free to move...

PAcuse

All Conference
He was all over the place and caught everything that came his way and a few where in traffic. I was surprised and he did get some run with the 1s. No sure how I feel about worthy of a scholly yet...

Reminded me of that kid a few years ago. Maybe dungey’s freshman year. Can’t remember his name. Maybe from Detroit?

Sudano

2nd String
I think he loses out for now. We have plenty of scholar-shipped WR and we are in severe need of a TE and OL depth and possibly a DT. Sorry Charlie.

Nick44

2nd String
This situation reminds me of Jesse Conners 2 years ago. You know who I’m talking about? Exactly, you never heard of him.

He had an outstanding spring game as a transfer walk-on. Had to redshirt due to the transfer and haven’t seen him since. Think he was injured last year. Would’ve thought for sure he would have a chance to contribute today in light of current TE depth but haven’t heard his name pop up.

This situation reminds me of Jesse Conners 2 years ago. You know who I’m talking about? Exactly, you never heard of him.

He had an outstanding spring game as a transfer walk-on. Had to redshirt due to the transfer and haven’t seen him since. Think he was injured last year. Would’ve thought for sure he would have a chance to contribute today in light of current TE depth but haven’t heard his name pop up.
Was he not out there Saturday? Would have expected him to be back by now

CIL

All Conference

He had surgery and missed the entire year. He can contribute.

Top Bottom