Cherry Bomb | Syracusefan.com

Cherry Bomb

orangemass

All American
Heard he looked good... Good enough to earn a scholly?

Mods:
Meant for football board... Feel free to move...

He was all over the place and caught everything that came his way and a few where in traffic. I was surprised and he did get some run with the 1s. No sure how I feel about worthy of a scholly yet...

Reminded me of that kid a few years ago. Maybe dungey’s freshman year. Can’t remember his name. Maybe from Detroit?

I think he loses out for now. We have plenty of scholar-shipped WR and we are in severe need of a TE and OL depth and possibly a DT. Sorry Charlie.

This situation reminds me of Jesse Conners 2 years ago. You know who I’m talking about? Exactly, you never heard of him.

He had an outstanding spring game as a transfer walk-on. Had to redshirt due to the transfer and haven’t seen him since. Think he was injured last year. Would’ve thought for sure he would have a chance to contribute today in light of current TE depth but haven’t heard his name pop up.

I remember seeing Conners in a sling last year... Injuries might be the problem there.

This situation reminds me of Jesse Conners 2 years ago. You know who I’m talking about? Exactly, you never heard of him.

He had an outstanding spring game as a transfer walk-on. Had to redshirt due to the transfer and haven’t seen him since. Think he was injured last year. Would’ve thought for sure he would have a chance to contribute today in light of current TE depth but haven’t heard his name pop up.
Was he not out there Saturday? Would have expected him to be back by now

jim fazio‏ @jimfazzz 12h12 hours ago

Hey Chris! Who is this Kid James Cherry! Thought he played real well in the scrimmage! Kid is quick doesn't drop any balls

He had surgery and missed the entire year. He can contribute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom