Chip Kelly is a scumbag | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chip Kelly is a scumbag

Crazy that today the Bills became the first NFL team in history to draft a kicker.
Actually the Jets drafted Nugent in the 2nd round in '05 and the Raiders drafted Janikowsky first round 2000" Its not often a kicker is drafted, especially when you are a team with needs.

Actually the Jets drafted Nugent in the 2nd round in '05 and the Raiders drafted Janikowsky first round 2000" Its not often a kicker is drafted, especially when you are a team with needs.

Um...yeah, I know. That's my point. You act like the Bills are the first team ever to choose a kicker in the draft.

Kicker is a need for the Bills...Lindell blows. And there isn't a team out there without needs, btw.

Um...yeah, I know. That's my point. You act like the Bills are the first team ever to choose a kicker in the draft.

Kicker is a need for the Bills...Lindell blows. And there isn't a team out there without needs, btw.
A kicker is a need you acquire in the draft?

I can't resist. "Mr Clutch" Adam Vinateri with 4 Super Bowl rings was an undrafted free agent.

I can't resist. "Mr Clutch" Adam Vinateri with 4 Super Bowl rings was an undrafted free agent.

Yeah, Vinateri was definitely not worth a 6th or 7th round draft pick. Should always spend it on a practice squad offensive guard instead.

/sarcasm

Oh wait, Gary Anderson a former Syracuse player was drafted by the Bills ironically and cut before the season began. He wound up having an extremely long and successful career and the first kicker in NFL history with a 100 % field goal average in 1998.

Clueless...
Does Kelly coach at his former college's nearest geographic NFL franchise?
Did he pass on former players at positions of need with prospects rated consistently lower rankings?
Not once, but twice?

So the Dolphins should only draft Miami and FAU kids?

New England should be feasting on kids from UMASS and BC?

I mean this in a very focused way: I think your view on this is stupid.

Clueless...
Did he pass on former players at positions of need with prospects rated consistently lower rankings?
Not once, but twice?

You need to get off this nearest geographic NFL franchise stuff. It's completely irrelevant. You act like schools should be farm systems for the nearest pro team or something, and that's not how it works. The Steelers didnt take any Pitt Panthers and they're in the same city! Not to mention, they didnt even pick any Penn State players! Nobody who played college in Pennsylvania was drafted by the Steelers! The Dolphins didnt pick any Hurricanes! The Texans picked nobody who played college ball in the state of Texas! What's worse, they picked two UConn players! What a slap in the face to the Texas Longhorns, Texas A&M Aggies, Rice Owls, Houston Cougars, Baylor Bears, and Texas Tech Red Raiders!

Oh wait, Gary Anderson a former Syracuse player was drafted by the Bills ironically and cut the same year. He wound up having an extremely long career and the first kicker in NFL history with a 100 % field goal average in 1998.
Past picks are pretty much irrelevant.
Did you know this strong legged kicker was the roommate of Manuel's while on the road in college?

Marrone's legacy depends greatly on the success of Manuel. So not only does he get a replacement for a fading veteran he may be helping the transition of his most valuable asset.

So the Dolphins should only draft Miami and FAU kids?

New England should be feasting on kids from UMASS and BC?

I mean this in a very focused way: I think your view on this is stupid.
Mad, you are missing my point... Just on shear percentages the numbers are off, then if you consider the other factors(eg location), the numbers are simply way off... Just my opinion...

Past picks are pretty much irrelevant.
Did you know this strong legged kicker was the roommate of Manuel's while on the road in college?

Marrone's legacy depends greatly on the success of Manuel. So not only does he get a replacement for a fading veteran he may be helping the transition of his most valuable asset.
It's a kicker.

First defense went even earlier than that in my league...:)

any player that doesnt draft their kicker and their defense in the final two rounds is a HUGE MARK

Just a reminder that the "rankings" some of you brought up are heavily influenced by McShay and Kiper. Not the end all. I'd take a team's front office and their scouting staff as better evaluators. In addition, it is incredibly important that you draft a player that will fit the system, not just the best available left "on the board".

Aye.

A kicker is a need you acquire in the draft?
Yes it is. Happens every year. If you want a guy, you make sure you draft him so he can't go sign somewhere else. Why is this so hard to figure out and why are you guys even making an issue of this?

Clueless...
Not once, but twice?

ding ding ding

Yes it is. Happens every year. If you want a guy, you make sure you draft him so he can't go sign somewhere else. Why is this so hard to figure out and why are you guys even making an issue of this?
Because the Bills wasted a pick on a kicker last year. Lol

Unless you're an Eagles fan, why would you care who Kelly drafted? As far as the attempted humor at making a connection to the Marrone-Bills ranting, this thread is a swing and a miss.

Do you think the Dolphins traded up to #3 for the draft rights to Jordan for their own health? Or did they know that was the only way to get him before Chip selected him @ 4...

I wonder if the Rams and Vikes feel that Zeuerlein and Blair Walsh were worth spending draft picks on last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom