Chris Berman will only ruin the US Open once more | Syracusefan.com

Chris Berman will only ruin the US Open once more

Anything that limits how much I have to hear Chris Berman speak is automatically fantastic. I'd rather have every game in every sport be broadcast on PBS than have to listen to "Boomer" pretend to be clever and important.

When is NFL Network or Fox or CBS or NBC going to take the rest of the NFL schedule away from Disney so we can REALLY limit how much we have to endure him?

Anything that limits how much I have to hear Chris Berman speak is automatically fantastic. I'd rather have every game in every sport be broadcast on PBS than have to listen to "Boomer" pretend to be clever and important.

When is NFL Network or Fox or CBS or NBC going to take the rest of the NFL schedule away from Disney so we can REALLY limit how much we have to endure him?

I would love to see the McLaughlin Group provide commentary on golf! McLaughlin, Eleanor Clift and Pat Buchanan arguing about club selection and player morals. Genius!

Man, I used to love Dana Carvey's impression of him. That and Phil Hartman's Sinatra Group were gut hurt funny.

I would love to see the McLaughlin Group provide commentary on golf! McLaughlin, Eleanor Clift and Pat Buchanan arguing about club selection and player morals. Genius!

Man, I used to love Dana Carvey's impression of him. That and Phil Hartman's Sinatra Group were gut hurt funny.

"Tiger Woods made a poor choice hitting the 7-iron! Eleanor Clift."
"There is no doubt in my mind he should have hit a 6-iron in that situation. He's afraid we'll all think he's become a wimp, and he's overcompensating!"

I hope they find a way to bring Johnny Miller over. I always love to hear Miller commentating on the US Open.

I hope they find a way to bring Johnny Miller over. I always love to hear Miller commentating on the US Open.

Knowing Fox, they are probably grooming Gus Johnson for the role.

I hope you are kidding. No one is worse than Johnny Miller. Most arrogant k out there.

Awful announcing is saying Joe Buck/Greg Norman are who FOX want as its lead broadcaster and lead analyst. With Sky Sports(News Corp owned) European Golf Reporters helping the broadcast.

Berman calling the 2nd MNF game again this year.

And again this year I will not watch it.