Class of 2014 - Chris Frey | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris Frey

Interesting... A month or so a go I was behind this kid and his girlfriend at a Chipotle here in Columbus. Meant to do some research to find out who he was but forgot. I would say his 6'-2" height is right on and I would guess his weight to be about 215 lbs. Noticed it said RB on his letterman jacket. Heard him talking a little to someone else and whatever he said at the time I remember thinking he was Purdue lean at that time.

Oh and having seen him now, he will be a LB for sure.

A OLB recruit from the small amount of research I have done. I do not think Purdue has offered him yet.

A OLB recruit from the small amount of research I have done. I do not think Purdue has offered him yet.
May not have. At that moment in time he just seemed excited about Purdue. Very early in the process and with the offers he has already I'd expect some bigger ones to come by the summer.

Frey is deciding today, do we have a shot?

Frey is deciding today, do we have a shot?

Not likely. I'm not even sure how much contact the new staff has had with him. The old staff offered him last October. If you read any interviews with him over the past 2-3 months, Syracuse isn't even mentioned. My guess is he's Big Ten bound.

these are they type of kids where you are the first to offer that you have to grab once in a while. i know he wanted to play closer to home, but his game looks just like Kirkland's. Michigan St got a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom