Chris Jastrzembski leaving College Crosse | Syracusefan.com

Chris Jastrzembski leaving College Crosse

Interesting. Not, "I'm going to..." or "Family requires me to...".

I wonder if it survives.

However, if you’re worried if this means the site is going away or is going to slow down the frequency of its content or podcasts or any of that, have no fear! Myself, Safe, Ryan, and Adam are all still here and all gonna keep on going with the content and jokes you love.

There will still be a Prospectus every day, there’ll still be a College Crosse Top 20 (working on adding a great 5th voter with Chris out), Crossecast will go on. And while none of us are Chris and can’t replace him, there will be articles about the games and season as it goes on

However, because this is a big change, if there’s anything you want to see us do, any content you think would be great and would like to see on the site every week, let us know! You can email CollegeCrosse dot gmail dot com or hit us up in the DM’s. We’re taking suggestions!

We’re also planning on continuing our coverage of the women’s game, even though we’ve had some changes in terms of covering that as well, because the women’s game kicks ass and deserves more attention than it gets

So yeah. We are very sad that Chris is gone, just as much as you are. But we’re looking forward to what should be an awesome season, and going to continue doing all the things that have made us so popular with y’all. Farewell to Chris, and Becky Lynch for President

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom