Chris McCullough awaits qualifying score, hopes to hear soon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough awaits qualifying score, hopes to hear soon

No Sweat!

save.gif

Our long national nightmare is now over. We can finally go back to discussing how much the team is going to suck next season.

Really? No one is going to start the handwringing about whether or not McCullough will have continual problems with his classwork and how much he will screw our APR when he goes pro after next season?

pearl31 said:
That article includes this gem: Sharpshooter Trevor Cooney and returning reserve Tyler Roberson are the most likely starters at wing

Not surprising. I see Joseph, Cooney, Roberson, McCullough and Rak as the starters.

Our long national nightmare is now over. We can finally go back to discussing how much the team is going to suck next season.
totally wrong. our front line is awesome. look where they go in the draft. the guards are just s smidge behind the bigs. look for Patterson to be a sleeper

Not surprising. I see Joseph, Cooney, Roberson, McCullough and Rak as the starters.
Disagree, slightly. Not sure for who, either Joseph or Roberson, but Mike G. will start next year. Bookmarket! ;)

totally wrong. our front line is awesome. look where they go in the draft. the guards are just s smidge behind the bigs. look for Patterson to be a sleeper
The frontline is quite athletic but has a lot to prove in the skill dept. Like much of the rest of the team, there's a wide range of possibilities.

And shouldn't you be waiting to find the guy who's not playing before declaring him to be great?

igor said:

Really? Who's minutes is he getting?

yeah I'd agree those are probably the 5 starters but it's the "wing" designation I was commenting on. I suppose it depends on one's idea of what a "wing" in basketball is :noidea: