Chris McCullough commits! | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough commits!

Patterson tweeted it, and now Alex Kline and others are tweeting the same.

Great news.. But it also means Vonleh will be going else where.

Why? McCullough is a 4 in the class of 2014. Vonleh is a 3/4 in the class of 2013.

Why would one impact the other?

Wow, watching SU's frontline while only in exhibition, they are and will be formibable with this dude. Frontline name: "Fortress 5" Baye, Grant, DC2, XMas, McCullough (hope I didn't miss anyone)

Why? McCullough is a 4 in the class of 2014. Vonleh is a 3/4 in the class of 2013.

Why would one impact the other?

It's still heavy competition at forward. Maybe not, but if I'm Noah, I'm thinking about it..

It's still heavy competition at forward. Maybe not, but if I'm Noah, I'm thinking about it..
If Vonleh's as good as he seems to be, which is 1 and done type talent, he won't be scared off by this commit partly because, again, if he's really 1 and done, he might not even be here when McCullough shows up. He would start alongside CJ, prospectively.

Cool beans.
Seems very similar to Donte Greene. I hope he's coming in to work, and without a one-and-out mentality. He could be bad-ass.

If Vonleh's as good as he seems to be, which is 1 and done type talent, he won't be scared off by this commit partly because, again, if he's really 1 and done, he might not even be here when McCullough shows up. He would start alongside CJ, prospectively.

God, I hope your right. Would be nice to see both here for a couple of years.

I'm not sure Vonleh plans on sticking around until McCullough arrives, but if he did I would love to see those two playing together.

There is no downside to this, its a huge win for the program.

I hate people bad mouthing Donte. He was planning on staying until he was misled (to be kind) about where he would be drafted. He was told he was a lottery pick.
Agree. Add to that the fact he still clearly bleeds orange, and participates in alumni stuff and comes back to campus whenever possible.

I'd like to see what the people who talk about Donte would do if faced with the possibility to make millions at that age.

Such great news. We have such a perfect miss of 1 or 2 and done type talent along with four year guys.

The other great thing about this is that it completely disproves the theory our former Big East friends have that our recruiting will suffer due to the ACC and that our program will fall into a black hole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom