Chris McCullough commits! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough commits!

To think he's only a Junior in HS! The videos I've seen he looks very thin and ESPN has him at 6'10" but the Syracuse.com article has him at 6'8". (Let the height wars begin).. Kid handles like a guard though so whatever height he is, he'll be a good one for us.
Measured in at 6'9 at a camp over the summer, but like Grant he'll probably be Yao Ming's height by time he hits campus :)

To think he's only a Junior in HS! The videos I've seen he looks very thin and ESPN has him at 6'10" but the Syracuse.com article has him at 6'8". (Let the height wars begin).. Kid handles like a guard though so whatever height he is, he'll be a good one for us.

i Thought just the opposite. I thought he looks pretty big for a Junior in Highschool. He already looks bigger than most fowards we have had come in the last few years. Plus he has two years to add weight. Looks like he needs to hit the weights and add some muscle. Hopefully he does that.

He also looks pretty tall but maybe thats because he dunks with ease.

Great news.. But it also means Vonleh will be going else where.

So what? He was never that interested in us, anyway. This is a great chemistry addition. I'm very psyched. Key addition to the roster. Welcome, Chris !!

Such great news. We have such a perfect miss of 1 or 2 and done type talent along with four year guys.

The other great thing about this is that it completely disproves the theory our former Big East friends have that our recruiting will suffer due to the ACC and that our program will fall into a black hole.

That whole concept is/was stupid. It's not like we're moving the Conference USA. The ACC is a very, very popular league. Show me a player who doesn't want to play against Duke and Carolina every year.

Such great news. We have such a perfect miss of 1 or 2 and done type talent along with four year guys.

The other great thing about this is that it completely disproves the theory our former Big East friends have that our recruiting will suffer due to the ACC and that our program will fall into a black hole.
To the contrary. JB's legacy could well be he stopped the "Tabacco Road" connection started by Coach McGuire. Go Cuse!

That whole concept is/was stupid. It's not like we're moving the Conference USA. The ACC is a very, very popular league. Show me a player who doesn't want to play against Duke and Carolina every year.
With Notre Dame look for a pod system. Forget Duke and NC every year. Think Boston College, Pitt. MD, etc.

With Notre Dame look for a pod system. Forget Duke and NC every year. Think Boston College, Pitt. MD, etc.

With ND back in the top 10 this year, NBC may renew their sweetheart contract. ND will feel a lot less pressure to join the ACC as a full member if their football team is comsistently in the top 10 again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom