Chris McCullough: Syracuse basketball fans will 'see a lot of dunks' | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough: Syracuse basketball fans will 'see a lot of dunks'

one and done according to HCJB (2 years max)... interesting statement

this kid is a lock to be 1 and done now that Grant left. SU fans - do not meltdown when this happens. We re well stocked at the position going forward.

The obligatory - It's cold/snowy there question. Are we the only school north of the Mason-Dixon line?
I've never understood it either...the entire B10 is in the snowbelt, well besides Maryland.

That was a really nice article on him. Hopefully he sticks around for 2 years but if not, oh well just lead us to a championship like Melo did then all will be well :)

I absolutely cannot imagine this kid not shining with a guard like Joseph.

I think he's going to shock many here.

Give me some jumpers and 3's. Dunks are old hat.

All these kids think they're 1 and done. We'll see. Prove it on the court in the ACC first.

Dunks? Meh.

Tell me he can rescue cats - then I take notice.

Rudy Gay? I am hoping for Kevin Durant.

We will take a Rudy Gay every day of the week. Durant is a once in a decade or two type of talent.

Rudy Gay? He's a 15 year NBA vet... I just hope CM is not the next Winfred Walton. His offense does not worry me, but most sports have 3 phases; Offense, Defense, and Transition... In 2 of those phases I have grave concerns...

The obligatory - It's cold/snowy there question. Are we the only school north of the Mason-Dixon line?
No, but let's face it, that is our reputation. Hell, we even honor it with the Golden Snowball award.

this kid is a lock to be 1 and done now that Grant left. SU fans - do not meltdown when this happens. We re well stocked at the position going forward.

I don't think its a "lock" -- we've had lots of highly rated big men come in where there was talk of one-and-done in recent years--Coleman and Rak come to mind--and such talk was quickly rendered inaccurate.

I'd love to see McCullough come in and rip it up next year. I'm nervous that despite being an NBA athlete, that his skill level might not be up to the level of his athleticism. Time will tell.

Is it just mean or did the intervewier ask him how long Boeheim said Boehim was going to stay, not how long McCullough would be staying?

Maybe my reading compreshension sucks.

Rudy Gay? He's a 15 year NBA vet... I just hope CM is not the next Winfred Walton. His offense does not worry me, but most sports have 3 phases; Offense, Defense, and Transition... In 2 of those phases I have grave concerns...

15-year NBA vet? 2014-2006 = 8.

TJO: What are you looking forward to the most at Syracuse?

CM: Just playing there. We’ve got the best fans in the nation, I think. Devin [Booker], he’s going to Kentucky, so he might think different, but I’ve think Cuse has got the best fans.

Would have to agree!