Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

If this doesn't get you fired up for your random Summer Thursday morning, I don't know what will.

AWMKY,
That is one brilliant avatar, maybe your best yet.
Please be right.
But either way, nice!

A lil mix from the Global Challenge of Team Scan teammates McCullough, Diallo, and Larrier.

Rodger Bohn@rodgerbohn
East coach @KSTeamTakeover using 6'9 Chris McCullough at top of zone to put pressure on ball at #NikeGlobalChallenge

Tony Parker thats BS.jpg

And some of you guys want him to play Center when he could just wreck havoc up top:)

Zagoria on McCullough's performance at Nike Global Challenge.

CHRIS MCCULLOUGH, 6-9 PF, Brewster (NH) Academy
The Syracuse-bound McCullough played for a USA East team that went 2-2 and could have used some more help down low. He was probably their best player, as evidence by his 21-point, seven-rebound performance in a loss to USA Midwest.
NBA Scout’s Take: “Long, athletic, active. Both he and Terry Larrier, very good upside. If he’ll work. The whole thing with these young kids who are long and athletic with some skill set, they just have to devote themselves. Keep working, stay out of trouble and they’ll just keep getting better and better.”
Article/List: http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/07/24/zagoria-top-10-players-at-the-nike-global-challenge/

The Hammer Junior season mix.
Looks like he means business in that mix.
Lots of feeds from Buss so nice to have that chemistry going forward into '14.
Tons of blocks and nasty dunks.

Chris McCullough and the Boogie Down Bronx. Home of the facial.
(Get used to it, ACC)

Great, I post the link mins before Francis but he posts the video on here without having to click the link and he gets all the props. I see how it is, im taking my ball and going home...,..boo hoo. Haha, nice mix I must say... love the versatility in Mr McCullough!

Great, I post the link mins before Francis but he posts the video on here without having to click the link and he gets all the props. I see how it is, im taking my ball and going home...,..boo hoo. Haha, nice mix I must say... love the versatility in Mr McCullough!

Didn't see that man! I now strip Francis of his props, and place them (slightly refurbished) onto you.

Didn't see that man! I now strip Francis of his props, and place them (slightly refurbished) onto you.

Haha...no need for that. Francis gets his cred for being the man on here with the recruiting and we all appreciate it. I wish I didnt work so much and could post more. I need to get my likes and posts up...gots to get that insider info

Francis, you would love this one.
Telep and ESPN/KenturkeyU review their "Top 10", little segment for each player up until #6 Towns.
#7 Chris McCullough? Not a word. Not a peep. They just happened to stop at #6.

Wow, shock me some more KenturkeyU!
That's why I end up stop watching their trash. Just like last year.

Hey Telep: you do realize your teammate Towns got man-handled by our boy, who happened to be left out of McD's and Jordan Brand.
Or do you just happen to miss those state championships?
Chump. :rolleyes:

Francis, you would love this one.
Telep and ESPN/KenturkeyU review their "Top 10", little segment for each player up until #6 Towns.
#7 Chris McCullough? Not a word. Not a peep. They just happened to stop at #6.

Wow, shock me some, more KenturkeyU!
That's why I end up stop watching their trash. Just like last year.

Hey Telep: you do realize your teammate Towns got man-handled by our boy, who happened to be left out of McD's and Jordan Brand.
Or do you just happen to miss those state championships?
Chump. :rolleyes:

Once Beast is cleared, I think it's going to be difficult to keep Beast & Buss off the court.

The best part of the mix linked to today is that it shows the ice that runs through this kid's veins. The stare down and smirk early is magical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom