Chris Slayton to the NY Giants | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Slayton to the NY Giants

ESPN had a bunch of good things to say about him.. said he would be a higher Draft Pick if he would have showed talent level every week... The kid is undervalued going in the 7th round...

Glad Slayton was selected but the Giants? Sheesh...Surprised he dropped this low. He is going be a solid pro.

I just never saw the possibility of Custis getting drafted. Then he went to the combine ...i was shocked, but thought "maybe." Doesn't look like it's to be. But Dungey I always hoped would

I just never saw the possibility of Custis getting drafted. Then he went to the combine ...i was shocked, but thought "maybe." Doesn't look like it's to be. But Dungey I always hoped would
I did, given his size at we / excellence on special teams.

Congratulations to Chris Slayton. He will work hard and turn many heads during Giants rookie camp and then again during OTA's and then summer camp. Slayton is one of those players that just eats up space and occupies the opposing offensive lineman and he frees up his teammates to feast on the opposition. In my humble opinion, before he is through playing, Chris Slayton will be a star. Good luck Chris Slayton, Orange Forever!!!!!!!!

Lol, nice spin. Are you on one of the cable networks?
Nahh. NFL coaches are meathead, at heart. Many feel there is an OLine crisis, because of the spread. They often have to teach the position at the NFL level, and they'd rather not. They like meathead, they want to see a Tackles hand in the dirt, etc. Etc...

They like to see what they run.

Congratulations to Chris Slayton. He will work hard and turn many heads during Giants rookie camp and then again during OTA's and then summer camp. Slayton is one of those players that just eats up space and occupies the opposing offensive lineman and he frees up his teammates to feast on the opposition. In my humble opinion, before he is through playing, Chris Slayton will be a star. Good luck Chris Slayton, Orange Forever!!!
I agree completely. Gets doubled every play. Will play for a long time.

ESPN had a bunch of good things to say about him.. said he would be a higher Draft Pick if he would have showed talent level every week... The kid is undervalued going in the 7th round...
Never noted how much he was double teamed. Makes me wonder how much tape they actually watch.
He will show them all.

They try to find the best players and draft them accordingly. Unless you have seen all the film of all the players, you have no idea how SU guys stack up.

I haven't seen all of his snaps, but I can say with a great deal of certainty that Austin Cutting, a Long Snapper, was not one of the 254 best draft-eligible players in 2019.

Kipper, is, has always been, and will continue to be a buffoon.
Why so sensitive? There's got to be reasons on why NFL teams waited until Round 7 and not Round 1-2-3 to draft him. I'm rooting for him but let's not get too hurt if someone says something against one of our players.