Christian Laettner Tweets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Christian Laettner Tweets

He also had the better jumpshot. And for that team the best college resume possible.

Add Malone and Barkley to the list of Dream Teamers with the inside game.

Zo had his chance in 1988. Then Big John suddenly found religion and decided he couldn't miss school after using the whole tryout experience to get him ready.
I'm not responding to whether he should have been on the '92 team. Sorry for the confusion. I was responding to someone else, who I thought you were responding to, that said he was the best college player in the last 30 years. Off the top of my head, that can't be true.

I'm not responding to whether he should have been on the '92 team. Sorry for the confusion. I was responding to someone else, who I thought you were responding to, that said he was the best college player in the last 30 years. Off the top of my head, that can't be true.

He has the best storyline. The player debate gets into too many murky waters, situations and definitions.

He's arguably the best college basketball player in the last 25-30 years regardless of what he tweets yesterday. Dude was great at duke.
We are not arguing his stellar credentials, but his attitude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom