Christie Brinkley | Syracusefan.com

Christie Brinkley

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
1373471563_christie-brinkley-bella-magazine-467.jpg

Just saw here on TV the other day, for her 60 is the new 30 hubba, hubba, hubba.

Her looks may have lasted but not so her love life as she's been married four times including a stint with Billy
Joel.

She has a sixteen year old daughter who is already making a killing in the modeling game

1373471563_christie-brinkley-bella-magazine-467.jpg

Just saw here on TV the other day, for her 60 is the new 30 hubba, hubba, hubba.

Her looks may have lasted but not so her love life as she's been married four times including a stint with Billy
Joel.

She has a sixteen year old daughter who is already making a killing in the modeling game

Looking for younger men to date. I guess that leaves me out.

That's a pic of a 60 year old woman????? Huh.

Im 20.

Im single.

Her last husband was a jerk.

When I see her name I always think of this:

bit of a red flag for me. when i see an aphroditish beautiful women like christie or haile berry going thru men and marriages i think to myself...
just how much of a seriously crazy ball busting head case is that gorgeous girl that sane men would actually walk away. gotta be some issues !

Last edited:
Don't know what she takes but wow. Still looks like a barbie doll.

bit of a red flag for me. when i see an aphroditish beautiful women like christie or haile berry going thru men and marriages i think to myself...
just how much of a seriously crazy ball busting head case is that gorgeous girl that sane men would actually walk away. gotta be some issues !
I think it was Lao Tzu who taught "remember, no matter how fine she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her fcuking bullshit."
lao-tzu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom