Christmas Present In My MailBox | Syracusefan.com

Christmas Present In My MailBox

305, pretty near the tunnel. I like the corner seats.

If you're an X's and O's guy there are no better seats than the corners in the 300 level. You can watch everything develop. My personal favorites, even though I routinely switch them up for different vantage points.

If your parking is marked "West" you can park in either Fine or what is left of Standart.
We plan to tailgate in Fine...somewhere along the Raynor Ave side.

What happened to the new lot 1 block closer to the Dome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine two days ago!!! Very, very excited!!! Added the helmet cut-out to my SU collection in my office. Any other folks in section 129? I too am looking forward to my first Fine tailgate.

I got mine on Wednesday too - so much fun opening up that envelope.

like retro44 I'm trying to figure out what that helmet thing is that came with keychain links. At first I thought it was a magnet...then it looks like it might have some sorta fold-out stand to it...I'm lost.

like retro44 I'm trying to figure out what that helmet thing is that came with keychain links. At first I thought it was a magnet...then it looks like it might have some sorta fold-out stand to it...I'm lost.

No clue either.

When I come in for President Club meetings and the Clemson game, you will have to tell me where the parties and the tailgates are!!! Although I will have meetings on Saturday morning. Hopefully not a noon game so I can finally meet those who I did not get to meet in Atlanta at the FF.

uploadfromtaptalk1376703752007.jpg

What happened to the new lot 1 block closer to the Dome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was up there in late July and it was being used to store construction equipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom