Christpher Clark JUCO Transfer WR | Syracusefan.com

Christpher Clark JUCO Transfer WR

Van111

Starter
Ran acorss this and didn't see any posting on this kid. Anyone know anything?

Ran acorss this and didn't see any posting on this kid. Anyone know anything?

The kid supposedly has Dorian type speed and has a juke or two in him after the ball is caught. He helps big if everything goes right with his grades being transferred, which for Syracuse always seems to be a kind of issue He might be the "big play guy that Dog covets. Its the BIG IF ,of course.:p

Only if Nassib can put some touch on his throws like this JUCO QB does.

Only if Nassib can put some touch on his throws like this JUCO QB does.
definitley what Nassib has supposed to be working on. Would love to see this kid at camp, fit right in with all of our under the radar talent! :D

oh great another nassib talent evaluator... :rolleyes:
If he can improve on the deep game, he could have a hellofa year with Sales and Lemon, and maybe someone steppin up. Am I assuming correctly that Clark, if he joins and or/wanted, is elidegable right away to play this year?

If he can improve on the deep game, he could have a hellofa year with Sales and Lemon, and maybe someone steppin up. Am I assuming correctly that Clark, if he joins and or/wanted, is elidegable right away to play this year?
I have to presume the only thing preventing Clark from helpinthe Orangemen is the NCAA grade or credit review. No doubt our team will be judged to be co conspirators in the Jerry Sandusky/ Joe Paterno mess because we played them and have them on our upcoming schedule and play the same sport.:mad:

I have to presume the only thing preventing Clark from helpinthe Orangemen is the NCAA grade or credit review. No doubt our team will be judged to be co conspirators in the Jerry Sandusky/ Joe Paterno mess because we played them and have them on our upcoming schedule and play the same sport.:mad:
I can see the game at the Medowlands already being dubbed by Gottlieb and friends, "The Child Abuse Bowl"!

By the way, who's this Walls kid? I'm sure I missed it someplace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom