Chubby | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chubby

Just like Giuce (wow over rated) was supposed to run us over healthy or not.
I actually believe LSU may have done us a favor in the first half by playing Guice who likely should have been on the bench recuperating. LSU has a deep arsenal of healthy RBs itching to get playing time, I don't understand what they gained by playing one who isn't healthy.

I actually believe LSU may have done us a favor in the first half by playing Guice who likely should have been on the bench recuperating. LSU has a deep arsenal of healthy RBs itching to get playing time, I don't understand what they gained by playing one who isn't healthy.

O knew he was up against it. If he was ok and didn’t play him and lost, the noose is that much tighter.

Guy is not going to last there. Their board looks like year 3 SS around here.

Chubby Chipperson
Chippy Chubby
Chip Chub Spitterson
Chester Chubber Chipperson
Spitter Sputter Chubly McChipperclapchapperson

Bradley Chubb and Brandon Chubb of Wake Forest are cousins's of Georgia's Nick Chubb.

The Chubbs are named after Chubbtown, which has an interesting history:
Chubbtown, Georgia - Wikipedia
Speaking of the Chubb at Georgia, is that guy working on a postdoc or something there? I swear the guy's been on that roster for a decade.

Speaking of the Chubb at Georgia, is that guy working on a postdoc or something there? I swear the guy's been on that roster for a decade.

Nick Chubb used to be part of a RB tandem with Todd Gurly and people made fun of their names- until they saw them run.

Gurley-Girl-Chubby-Girl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom