Cj fair is the reason we won | Syracusefan.com

Cj fair is the reason we won

Yeah, even in a few games where he played poorly in the second half (one of the Maui games comes to mind), he always seems to hit those shots once we get under 5:00.

Props to CJ for being a great finisher

I was saying that all game. CJ was asleep for 35 minutes. I said to my son he has 5 minutes here to prove why he's an All-American. AA's can take a crappy game and come up big when it counts. Young Carl heeded my advice - 24-0...

Yeah entirely true, Ennis is gonna walk away with all the media credit but don't think the Syracuse locker room doesn't know that so much of it was CJ. But overall from Gbinaje's first half and defensive effort to Rakeem Christmas unbelievable poise and defense to Grant's big time defense and buckets to Cooney's dagger threes... this is what separates this Orange team from the rest. Not the talent but the poise and team effort night in and night out. Let's go boys this is a night to remember

moqui said:
they did it that way in honor of your #5 Jersey, Marsh. so, really, you were the one who won it.

Thanks partner.

I watched the game with a guy who only watches a few games a yesr. He immediately said of Fair, at the end, that you never notice his contributions but they are so timely. Fair is clutch and he is the heart of this team.

Team effort. Entire team deserves credit for persevering in a tough environment when we were shorthanded and getting boned by the officials.

But you are right--CJ and Ennis have been clutch all season long.

Some teams are lucky to have one guy with the cajones to make plays in pressure situations. We have two.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Great team effort. Wow. CJ won't let this team lose...next stop NCCstate.

FWIW, Ennis' shot matches Pearl's...wow...

Yeah entirely true, Ennis is gonna walk away with all the media credit but don't think the Syracuse locker room doesn't know that so much of it was CJ. But overall from Gbinaje's first half and defensive effort to Rakeem Christmas unbelievable poise and defense to Grant's big time defense and buckets to Cooney's dagger threes... this is what separates this Orange team from the rest. Not the talent but the poise and team effort night in and night out. Let's go boys this is a night to remember
I can't believe Grant survived. He spent half the game having his arms pulled, the other half on the floor. One play in the 2nd it looked like he was being run over by a Buffalo Herd.

CiceroCuse said:
I gotta throw some love to Silent G as well. 7 big points in the first half and probably a career high in minutes played at the 1,2 and 3.

Yep. . . Best game of his SU career

NateW said:
I think the Danny Schayes autographed shaky potato deserves some credit here too.

They turned out to be some serious mojo taters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom