Cj fair is the reason we won | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cj fair is the reason we won

Rak's block where he had his back turned to the driver, spin around, and then stuffed it was a man's play. He did everything we need him to do today.

great team effort, finished off by our two best players, each guy had big buckets in that second half and Gbinije had a big first half

Give Silent G some props. Super sub. Guy played 22 minutes...at 3 different positions. SG, PG, SF. Plays good defense, scores 7 points and grabs 4 rebs. Nice job.

I'm seriously starting to fall in love with him. He does literally ALL of the little things. He wasn't much of a difference maker earlier in the year, but the past 10 or so games, he's been starting to make some huge plays and more specifically, over the past 3-5 games, he's really starting to get a lot more confident on the offensive end, and that is absolutely HUGE.

I can't believe Grant survived. He spent half the game having his arms pulled, the other half on the floor. One play in the 2nd it looked like he was being run over by a Buffalo Herd.

That's why I'm in the "Grant should come back for one more year and get stronger" crowd.

Melancer46 said:
I'm seriously starting to fall in love with him. He does literally ALL of the little things. He wasn't much of a difference maker earlier in the year, but the past 10 or so games, he's been starting to make some huge plays and more specifically, over the past 3-5 games, he's really starting to get a lot more confident on the offensive end, and that is absolutely HUGE.

He's the utility man for the Orange - gotta love having a guy who can play 3 positions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom