CJ Fair | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair

mark79

Doughnut connoisseur
has gained a lot of strength and may be the one player that has made a Fab-like transformation. He was absolutely explosive out there. Teams are going to have to make a plan for him or he will slice and dice them to pieces.

When things are unsettled and helter skelter, one player is always calm. His name is CJ Fair. He keeps us grounded at all times.

He may turn out to be our surprise MVP. Obviously it's early but not many teams have a 6'8 guy who has the skills of a small forward and the new-found strength of a power forward. He looks a LOT stronger this year.

He may turn out to be our surprise MVP. Obviously it's early but not many teams have a 6'8 guy who has the skills of a small forward and the new-found strength of a power forward. He looks a LOT stronger this year.

I liked how Franklin was trying to push him and get in his head...and it didn't work one bit. Fair was like, "keep talking bro-han, while I drain this here 15 footer in your eye"

has gained a lot of strength and may be the one player that has made a Fab-like transformation. He was absolutely explosive out there. Teams are going to have to make a plan for him or he will slice and dice them to pieces.
He was only a 4 star recruit. In staff we trust.

No one will make a melo-type transformation. I mean, the dude (Melo) went from not being able to make it down the court and back to being one of the best players in the best conference in america.

That said, I like Fair and his consistency is an underrated quality.

I don't think CJ is bait able. He's a pretty cool customer. I think one of tried to step on his head!

He also drove right a couple times. Don't think he got a shot off, but it was good to see.

I think CJ's best NBA comparison is Thaddeus Young. 6'8 lefty tweener foward. Thad is similarly calm and cool. CJ is a better rebounder though...