Clark Lea - New ND DC | Syracusefan.com

Clark Lea - New ND DC

Big time!
Coach Shafer, Coach Hop, Terrel Hunt and others were all great to Dan while he was in the hospital during the series of procedures his doctors did to try and fix him. But no one was better to Dan than Clark Lea. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Coach Lea and it is great to see a really good guy have good things happen to him. Congrats Coach Lea!

Coach Shafer, Coach Hop, Terrel Hunt and others were all great to Dan while he was in the hospital during the series of procedures his doctors did to try and fix him. But no one was better to Dan than Clark Lea. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Coach Lea and it is great to see a really good guy have good things happen to him. Congrats Coach Lea!
All I have ever heard are positive things about Coach Lea. Very happy to see him receive this promotion. Congratulations to him.

Thanks Tom and CL. You keep this place real. We love SU and all things SU, but in the end, it is because of the people that make up SU, admin, faculty, staff, support, AD, players and fans. It's important to remember the good that those tied to SU have done, whether they are with SU presently or have moved on.

Best wishes to Coach Lea in his new role...except against us.

Good for him, he was always a quality coach. Glad to see he's doing well.

Was well liked and highly regarded while our LB coach.

Zaire Franklin indicated that it was Coach Lea who convinced him to come to Syracuse University.

We will see the Lea defense in Yankee Stadium next November.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom