Classy sign | Syracusefan.com

Classy sign

SBU72

All Conference
Wishing Calhoun a speedy recovery. Will Uconn fans be as gracious or will there be comments about Fine or Melo's academics.

Storrs will be the worst atmosphere with all that crap by far this year

I think so, gameday enviornment with those fans...going to be a zooo

Very good job by the creators of that sign. Glad it got on TV.

Nice! Was hoping that wouldget on tv.. Saw the cameras pointed at them a few times. Well done.

My experience is a huge % ofUConn fans have no class...I expect them to demonstrate that well in Storrs

Didn't see any big heads of Noel.
I did hear a crew of UConn fans screaming F bombs at the crowd waiting to get in.
"The Mother champs are hear. UConn is in the house."
They have too be the most classless fans I have ever seen in any sport.

I will buy any of you coming to Gampel a beer at Ted's. Consider it my part to try and foster relations.

I will buy any of you coming to Gampel a beer at Ted's. Consider it my part to try and foster relations.
Meet us all at the Blarney and you got a deal.

Buy Bees enough Fosters and he'll have all the relations with you that you can handle.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I did hear a crew of UConn fans screaming F bombs at the crowd waiting to get in.

Seriously. Act like you've been there, jackarses.

Disclaimer: I am not insinuating that all UConn fans are jackasses. Just the douchenozzle drunks that say stupid like that when they are outnumbered 33,000 to 1.

so if 125 Syracusefan.com posters show up, you will buy 125 beers?

Lets organize this folks!

Very good job by the creators of that sign. Glad it got on TV.

408005_10150651231255166_68155350165_11482119_1108278453_n.jpg

You kind of sound like fans of other schools complaining about us.

Maybe you should stay home if the f word offends your sensitivities that's all.

Look, at a game where there's 60 year old women and little kids in attendance, an endless stream of obscenities and dropping f-bombs is absolutely classless. If you can't understand why, that's kind of sad. If you're one of the imbeciles that thinks its cool to do when you're at a game in Orange, I would honestly prefer that you find another team to root for and stop reflecting poorly on the University. Or feel free to go to an NFL game, since every one I've been to in the last decade involves multiple fights and fans unable to string together a sentence without half a dozen swear words. Most NFL fans would probably be better off spending their money on therapy rather than football tickets...from your posts in this thread there's evidence that you fit that mold as well.

Maybe you should stay home if the f word offends your sensitivities that's all.

Look, at a game where there's 60 year old women and little kids in attendance, an endless stream of obscenities and dropping f-bombs is absolutely classless. If you can't understand why, that's kind of sad. If you're one of the imbeciles that thinks its cool to do when you're at a game in Orange, I would honestly prefer that you find another team to root for and stop reflecting poorly on the University. Or feel free to go to an NFL game, since every one I've been to in the last decade involves multiple fights and fans unable to string together a sentence without half a dozen swear words. Most NFL fans would probably be better off spending their money on therapy rather than football tickets...from your posts in this thread there's evidence that you fit that mold as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom