Clemson Attendance | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

thats the part I dont get. If Su sold the seats to TM why are those same seats in stubhub if they dont play nice with each other? if someone else owns them and posts them on both sites how do they handle multiple buyer issues?

thats the part I dont get. If Su sold the seats to TM why are those same seats in stubhub if they dont play nice with each other? if someone else owns them and posts them on both sites how do they handle multiple buyer issues?
If I recall correctly, ticketmaster and stubhub have APIs that are linked together. They integrate a lot of verified sales and automatically transfer tickets for certain sports and stadiums. You can sell on both -- if for some reason the same tickets are sold simultaneously on both sites, person at TM wins out.

Why would they do that instead of pushing the Ticketmaster tickets which are linked on their own site? I also didn’t get that update?
Not sure but it was a notification from the app.

Wasn’t sent to me specifically but seemed like a more general update from the app.
E07F6BA2-3143-4E93-801A-87F7B599FA54.jpeg

StubHub has 3435 tickets for sale as of 7:00 a.m.

It will be interesting to see how many tickets move today. There seems to be more excitement around town every day.
Brokers are not having a good day. They have only sold 41 tickets in 7 hours.

3394 tickets available on StubHub as of 2:00 p.m.

As you all debate ticket numbers, I’m sitting here in Northeast Ohio, praying thunderstorms hold off, so my son gets his high school varsity game in tonight. And if not, I’m praying for a 10am kickoff tomorrow. Any later than that and sadly, you can add 4 more to that StubHub total.

[doesantistormdance]

Down 200+ tix in the last 30 mins. Either a bunch were pulled or someone bought a large group of seats.

Heard Wildhack say this is going to be one of the five biggest crowds in Dome history.

Given the following:

1) The Dome's got ~750 fewer seats than it used to;
2) SU doesn't sell SRO tickets anymore; and
3) There have been way more than five sell-outs at the previous capacities,

he can't be correct about that.

Though I'm half expecting them to announce a crowd of like 52,429 tomorrow night, just for s---- and giggles.

I’m thinking we had more than 5 in the McNabb era alone that were bigger than this one will be. 3 of them in 1998.

What a schedule. Three big name home games and three easy road trips.

Also it odd how bad the road attendance was. I would have expected larger crowds for ECU, Temple, and BC.

Weird. Since it went down 200 it has gone back up almost 200.

can the university just rent 3000 mannequins from the mall and call it a day? Maybe throw in a few blowup dolls from adult world for the Clemson fans while we’re at it.

Ticket prices have dropped to $40+ for the Clemson game. Going to be interesting to see what happens tomorrow but 3142 tickets is a lot to move in one day.

At least there is progress. Can we get below 2500? 2k? Im optimistic tomorrow will be a strong day because it seems prices are dropping to levels some very casual types may say what the heck

looking like maybe will get about 46-47k for tomorrow nights game. Prolly 45 at worst. Still not bad, and will very loud.

At least there is progress. Can we get below 2500? 2k? Im optimistic tomorrow will be a strong day because it seems prices are dropping to levels some very casual types may say what the heck

339 were sold today.

What a schedule. Three big name home games and three easy road trips.

Also it odd how bad the road attendance was. I would have expected larger crowds for ECU, Temple, and BC.

Temple got booted from the league because their attendance was so bad. Road games at Temple were always depressing to watch. You’d hear the coaches and sidelines yelling “PAAAAAASSS!!” on passing plays. It didn’t even feel like a real game.

60 have sold in the last 2 hours. Hopefully prices stay low and we can somehow get to 2k or less available by game time. 48k seems like best case scenario

I sit in 321 row N and as u can see... there’s 2 separate blocks of 16 seats available in row O. I know for a fact that there’s season ticket holders in groups of 2 and 4 in the row behind me and that the row is rarely anywhere near empty, especially for well attended games, it’s usually pretty full... idk what’s going on with this stuff... but it’s fishy... I feel like it’s gonna be a near sellout as they’re saying... they wouldn’t advertise so hard if it was that far away still...
00C05145-62B3-4CB2-BE7D-2722AAF655DC.png

I sit in 321 row N and as u can see... there’s 2 separate blocks of 16 seats available in row O. I know for a fact that there’s season ticket holders in groups of 2 and 4 in the row behind me and that the row is rarely anywhere near empty, especially for well attended games, it’s usually pretty full... idk what’s going on with this stuff... but it’s fishy... I feel like it’s gonna be a near sellout as they’re saying... they wouldn’t advertise so hard if it was that far away still...View attachment 169954

$90??? Good lord that’s a lotta money!!

How about I give you 11 quarters and you let me stand in the aisle for the first quarter???

maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg

I still cant get over the folks in 303 selling for $299 each. Its like they are blissful in their oblivion.
Morons like that I hope eat their tickets...I never understood why people put ridiculous prices on their tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom