Clemson Attendance | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

Morons like that I hope eat their tickets...I never understood why people put ridiculous prices on their tickets.
If the tickets they happen to sell at that price... they’ll buy similar seats at a much cheaper price, still go to the game, and make a 400 dollar profit... you’d be surprised at how often that happens... I used to do it with red Sox tickets... if you know what you’re doing, you can make out very well... highly doubt you can make out like that at a Cuse football game tho... I’d assume people like that are thinking... “I’m going to the game, if I can get that much for my tickets, I’ll buy cheaper ones and make money”

339 were sold today.
I Hear ya. But if lots of tickets are in the 40s, maybe even high 30s(?) We may be in "we have nothing better to tonight) range. I think we can get into the 2000's but prob high 2000s

If the tickets they happen to sell at that price... they’ll buy similar seats at a much cheaper price, still go to the game, and make a 400 dollar profit... you’d be surprised at how often that happens... I used to do it with red Sox tickets... if you know what you’re doing, you can make out very well... highly doubt you can make out like that at a Cuse football game tho... I’d assume people like that are thinking... “I’m going to the game, if I can get that much for my tickets, I’ll buy cheaper ones and make money”
I know people that have done that for Yankee games. List their seasons at a significant profit, if they sell buy cheaper seats, if they don’t pull them off the market and use them. They usually don’t do that if the game is approaching a true sellout though

Ticket prices have dropped to $40+ for the Clemson game. Going to be interesting to see what happens tomorrow but 3142 tickets is a lot to move in one day.

8:30 a.m. and StubHub is down to 2996 tickets available.

Bunch of Clemson fans at Biergarten last night, they’re everywhere

2,720 available on stubhub and dropping.

Don’t forget, there are tix on Ticketmaster resell that aren’t on stubhub. Many are on both but some aren’t. No idea of the number but I’d bet there are 3, 4, 500. So we probably still have over 3,000 available. That dome map still looks bad with all the dark blue. Hopefully we get down to 2,000.

Don’t forget, there are tix on Ticketmaster resell that aren’t on stubhub. Many are on both but some aren’t. No idea of the number but I’d bet there are 3, 4, 500. So we probably still have over 3,000 available. That dome map still looks bad with all the dark blue. Hopefully we get down to 2,000.

Regardless, there should be 47k - 49k people in the Dome tonight, which is the most since Miami in '00?

I know people that have done that for Yankee games. List their seasons at a significant profit, if they sell buy cheaper seats, if they don’t pull them off the market and use them. They usually don’t do that if the game is approaching a true sellout though

I used to have season tickets to the Yankees at the old stadium. At the time I sat in the bleachers. There used to be a discount for season tickets. If one bought field level seats and sold them at the full price, you could cover the costs of a bleacher seat. I never tried it but was always tempted.

11:30 a.m. and down to 2649 tickets available on StubHub. About 100 tickets an hour being sold.

Just had a bunch of friends who I would say are casual fans buy tickets this morning. I think a lot more tickets are going to sell today then people think. I bet it’s under 1,000 left a couple hours from kickoff

Morons like that I hope eat their tickets...I never understood why people put ridiculous prices on their tickets.

maybe that’s the value they determined was worth it NOT to go to the game. Otherwise, they are going?

This is a great weather day for a game too and good weather usually puts people in FOMO mood. The dome isn’t the easiest to deal with if the weather is awful and now that it’s a zero percent chance of rain for rest of day I think people will be in a better mood to buy... I literally can’t wait for this game to be there in the dome

maybe that’s the value they determined was worth it NOT to go to the game. Otherwise, they are going?
That’s what I have been thinking all week. Just because they are in the secondary market does not mean the person can’t go if they aren’t sold.

Excitement seems to be building with almost 550 tickets sold since 8:30 a.m. on StubHub. Now they are down to 2424 available as of 2:00 p.m.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people were worried about the walk up. I know of 10 people that are going. They’re just going to wait and grab them on stubhub. Now days, it’s easier to get tickets from your phone than waiting at the box office. Just my two cents.

Still looks bad. And many of those for sale are whole rows so they aren’t owned by an individual.

31AE0EC2-BCA5-4376-A209-472BFF4D1253.png
1DCF146A-1F74-43E6-AC98-BA2CF8DAFE9C.png
41863179-E843-4D3E-9195-552EC6938AB4.png

What section are those in and can I sit there for the benefit of making it look fuller than it is?

When you allow people to buy bunches of tickets, this is what happens. 47k+ may have been sold, but that doesn't mean the head count will be equal. Plus, you have fairweather fans that are already out on the team after last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom