Clemson Attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

I’ll tell you one thing, there was a college aged young lady in our section last Saturday that had a mouth like a sailor, would have made Andrew Dice Clay blush, some of the things she was yelling at Sam Hartman. Mrs saturdayfan was not amused, lol.

All of this talk about kids has me thinking, anyone ever sit in the family section before? Other than no alcohol, what additional features does it have? I’m assuming no swearing?

No alcohol is a feature….? Just kidding.

I don’t think there’s any other real benefit except the no alcohol part. I’ve never bought tix there b/c I think tix right on the 20 before the big jump in price, is one of the best values in college sports. Right behind the SU bench, at least where we had ours, your basically on the sideline and can see everything. Prices in family zone are (were at least) one step down in price and I don’t like sitting in the end zone.

No alcohol is a feature….? Just kidding.

I don’t think there’s any other real benefit except the no alcohol part. I’ve never bought tix there b/c I think tix right on the 20 before the big jump in price, is one of the best values in college sports. Right behind the SU bench, at least where we had ours, your basically on the sideline and can see everything. Prices in family zone are (were at least) one step down in price and I don’t like sitting in the end zone.
They’re right in our price range (the lowest lol) but I’m not sure about it being in the upper bowl corner. We like lower bowl end zone which is the same price.

They’re right in our price range (the lowest lol) but I’m not sure about it being in the upper bowl corner. We like lower bowl end zone which is the same price.

When we bought our last seasons I thought the price difference from family zone to the 15-20 yard line area was maybe $50 per season ticket. Maybe even $25. These were also not lowers

i don't remember a ton of people piling out against wake (an OTgame) but when i watched the replay i saw a lot of silver available in the prime seats. please people if you make the journey stick around til the end.

i don't remember a ton of people piling out against wake (an OTgame) but when i watched the replay i saw a lot of silver available in the prime seats. please people if you make the journey stick around til the end.
Wake game saw more and more filling out sections well into the first quarter.

Then, of course, it seemed like a third of the crowd left at some point in the 3rd

Folks were frustrated at the curious sideline decisions...I get it. I bailed after the interception too, but I had a 5.5hr drive with a fully loaded vehicle after the game. I truly needed to beat the traffic. I got to my hotel at 1am. Ordinarily I would have stayed but these folks bailing were somewhat understandable.

most people left when lutz fumbled as most anticipated wake would go down and put the gameaway with points

Attendance has not been good up to this point. Students showed up for the first three and were for the most part absent this past Saturday. What's been there have been the die hards and they have been loud and engaged. Chris02M is correct. I'm in section 101 and after Lutz turned it over, at least 100 got up and sprinted for the exits. Same thing happend back in 2018 against UNC and we know how that turned out for those who bailed. Team is exciting to watch and young men have been playing their tails off. Would be nice to have a large loud Syracuse crowd on Friday. This is a huge game for both Syracuse and Clemson and this team this year, I'm not counting out of anything. I took Friday off from work so I can be well oiled by kickoff. Here is to watching a Syracuse Victory with lots of other Syracuse Fans in Syracuse Orange. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!

Attendance has not been good up to this point. Students showed up for the first three and were for the most part absent this past Saturday. What's been there have been the die hards and they have been loud and engaged. Chris02M is correct. I'm in section 101 and after Lutz turned it over, at least 100 got up and sprinted for the exits. Same thing happend back in 2018 against UNC and we know how that turned out for those who bailed. Team is exciting to watch and young men have been playing their tails off. Would be nice to have a large loud Syracuse crowd on Friday. This is a huge game for both Syracuse and Clemson and this team this year, I'm not counting out of anything. I took Friday off from work so I can be well oiled by kickoff. Here is to watching a Syracuse Victory with lots of other Syracuse Fans in Syracuse Orange. Go Orange!!!!!
The students were not absent on saturday, it was parents weekend so a lot of them sat with there parents instead of in the student section and still the main student section on the lower level was nearly full

You should look at the lower corners near the endzones that are still $125. Look for seats about halfway up. Those are the sweet spot.
Appreciate it, will definitely keep that in mind. When do you think ST will go on sale for new STH next season? I saw that this year it was in March but not sure if that was due to the pandemic or if that is when they are normally released. I asked the box office at SU and they said there should be more info in a few months.

I can’t wait to pick our seats for next season’s ST, I keep thinking about it. We’re getting the orange cushions too. We’ll try to get aisle seats if possible. Also I like the end zone because the bathrooms are right there.

Appreciate it, will definitely keep that in mind. When do you think ST will go on sale for new STH next season? I saw that this year it was in March but not sure if that was due to the pandemic or if that is when they are normally released. I asked the box office at SU and they said there should be more info in a few months.

I sit in section 127. But the side that is half 127/126.

I sit right on the aisle. My seats are $125 a piece. If you cross the aisle from me, the seats go up to $225 a seat

There is great value in those sections around the dome in my opinion

I sit in section 127. But the side that is half 127/126.

I sit right on the aisle. My seats are $125 a piece. If you cross the aisle from me, the seats go up to $225 a seat

There is great value in those sections around the dome in my opinion
The value in the Dome is ridiculous. You can get two ST to P5 football with season parking for $350 a year. It’s crazy.

One thing that I have been wondering is, if we pulled off that upset, would we have stormed the field? Probably not because there wasn’t a lot of us remaining in the Dome any longer.

One thing that I have been wondering is, if we pulled off that upset, would we have stormed the field? Probably not because there wasn’t a lot of us remaining in the Dome any longer.

noooooo no way.

I just hope the people in the dome are smart enough Friday that if we pull off the upset not to storm the field against this Clemson team.

Boy was that amazing 4 years ago today when we did that!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom