Clemson Bama Predictions | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Bama Predictions

Can both of these lose? If not, I dislike the SEC more than I dislike Dabo. Also, if bama loses, I love to here the SEC and their chearleaders (experts) make excuses why they lost.
Clemson 0
Alabama -2

Can Clemson handle the Banana D and specials? I think that's the difference

Bama 20
Clemson 10

I think this is the year Clemson's defense is just as talented. The only difference is Clemson's faced several more dynamic offenses.

220px-Coach_Dabo_Swinney.jpg
Dabo 27

734e07d4717a4ff7773cb8df9170a282.jpg
Dumbo 17

Clemson 23-20. Great game. This bama qb would be the worst qb to win a natty maybe ever. The bama defense is awesome, but Clemson can match them upfront. Clemsons dline takes advantage of some of the dominance UW had with their dline last week. DW is the Xfactor.

Can both of these lose? If not, I dislike the SEC more than I dislike Dabo. Also, if bama loses, I love to here the SEC and their chearleaders (experts) make excuses why they lost.
Clemson 0
Alabama -2
This is one of the best posts I've ever seen on this board.

Well, good sir, I vehemently disagree.

Good day!

Just don't get the concept, not sure why, if you follow the ACC closely, why you would hate dabo. Seriously? Just go route for another conference!;)

Just don't get the concept, not sure why, if you follow the ACC closely, why you would hate dabo. Seriously? Just go route for another conference!;)
What are you talking about? You don't understand why you would hate another coach in your conference? You must have loved John Thompson.

Guy who always beats Syracuse - 24

Guy who used to coach at Syracuse - 13

Because it's sports.

Alabama 29
Clemson 23

What are you talking about? You don't understand why you would hate another coach in your conference? You must have loved John Thompson.

Nope hated JT. SO, who do you like in our fb conference?

Nope hated JT. SO, who do you like in our fb conference?
Why you would hate John Thompson. Seriously? Just go 'route' for another conference!;)

Why you would hate John Thompson. Seriously? Just go 'route' for another conference!;)

Excuse me? The last message berated me for for liking JT. nope, never liked JT, and while we are are it, his son sucks too. Loved rollie, carnesecca, and even PJ carlesimo at the hall. Love the old big east conference. So, i should go route for another conference? Get a grip.

Excuse me? The last message berated me for for liking JT. nope, never liked JT, and while we are are it, his son sucks too. Loved rollie, carnesecca, and even PJ carlesimo at the hall. Love the old big east conference. So, i should go route for another conference? Get a grip.
Umm, I just quoted your post earlier in this thread. Doctor, heal thyself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom