Clemson Bama Predictions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Bama Predictions

Perfect scenario -
Clemson wins 38 -7, embarrasses Bama. And Saban goes all Woody Hayes on a player (without hurting the player)

I'm going with a surprisingly high scoring game and a Clemson win. I think the revenge factor will play a big role. Clemson just seems to be on a mission now.

What are you talking about? You don't understand why you would hate another coach in your conference? You must have loved John Thompson.
John Thompson is a bonafide hero. He officially closed Manley, which forced the basketball team to move into the Carrier Dome where we have become one of the premier teams in the Nation. Just sayin'......;)

Clemson 33
Alabama 24

Clemson will benefit from having faced Bama last year, going through the pressure of the NC game, etc. and be better for it this time around. And their defense will be able to force Jalen Hurts into some freshman plays. Score seems high, even to me, but I think Clemson cruises tonight.

Clemson 33
Alabama 24

Clemson will benefit from having faced Bama last year, going through the pressure of the NC game, etc. and be better for it this time around. And their defense will be able to force Jalen Hurts into some freshman plays. Score seems high, even to me, but I think Clemson cruises tonight.
Wish I was as optimistic as you...

Clemson by 8 or 9. I have gone back and forth on who I am rooting for. Rooting for the ACC team but I will be watching with my Crimson Tide family members. 2 aunts and my uncle went to school there and my two cousins will be students there in the coming years.

Since a Clemson win and N.C. would put the finishing touch on a great ACC bowl season and launch a great buzz going into next season, I say Fold Tide!
Tigers 35 Tide 27

There's so many damn cameras and announcers all over the field these teams can barely warm up. Seriously ESPN , ugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom